Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JADM22

Maybe this is why the case never made court? She may have been advised she was likely to lose and she didn’t want the media attention so she’s settled with Pebbles and had to pay out?
that must be it - or it’s been pushed again.

Reactions: 4

BellsAK

Chatty Member
Wow that is so rude. I am trying to find out what is happening for those that have been blocked. Clearly this thread is not for you. If you think $2 is a huge amount of money to be part of her Patreon then you need to jog along.
$2 is nothing, I'd gladly pay it, however, she is randomly blocking people for no reason. It's not rude, as far as I know we're permitted to say what we think in here. Also you don't get to tell me what threads are for me.

Wait, is that you pebbles?

• Haha

tryharder

VIP Member
How I imagine this morning went in the F-A household...

'Twas a dark Tuesday in Hobsonville
As Simmo's eye awoke
Was that a dream or a nightmare?
Surely it was a Joke!

Trenti really does his best
To quell the raging boar
'Hark lovely, what is that I hear?'
Post Haste are at the door!

Now come on Darl, let's see that smile
While I bring your Panadol
'Shut up Trent, It's not a gift'...
It's a FUCKEN CASSEROLE!

(I really wish I'd had the idea to send a nice casserole to her at this tragic time!)
Hahahaha this is artistic genius 👏👏👏👏

• Haha

louisvuittonbag

Chatty Member
Simmo, your plant is dying cuz you’re an asshole. “Have I done everything right?” - no, absolutely not and you know it.

Edited to add that I made that comment before I saw someone said those plants are assholes 😂 or asahole plants as Simmo called it (the irony)

Last edited:
  • Haha

tryharder

VIP Member
Ah life and SG's threads has kept me away from Simmo's thread :LOL: But honestly she made A look ridiculous. And is she going to use Essential oils to soak that elastic band out!
Hi friend! Same. But I’m here for this latest circus 😂😂😂

• Haha

chipolatesandwich

Chatty Member
Poor kid does look like Tent doesn’t he? He needs to enjoy these years where he’s cute and try to avoid the Lego man look in later years
---

Fucking casserole is my fave insult 😂
---
Thread name: the court case is here Scammo, you scamming mole, the world will know you’re a fucking casserole
Bloody heck, giggled out loud and woke my husband up. Excellent thread name 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

fridgelady

Ok, so it’s been a while since I breastfeed. I imagine she feed/expressed before she left. So left after 7pm but not back until after 2pm. That’s a few hours of not feeding or expressing would the boobs cope with that?
No. I left my 13 month old who was only feeding once a day for a day/evening for a wedding and my boobs were exploding hahah