Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justpoppingontosay

Funny how little Mila Mae comments and likes EVERY Casserole post & Embarass post but the likes or comments are never returned 🤣🤪

Really sums up what Casserole is like, if there's nothing in it for her why bother 🙅‍♀️😔
100% this. If she gets nothing out of it, she won’t even engage. Had a friend ask her to do something for a charity (before I pointed out to said friend what a terrible person she is) and she left her on read.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

anonanonz

Chatty Member
Same, my daughter at 18months met her new baby cousin and when baby cried she started trying to give them her comfort blanket thing.
I actually think yeah the opposite of what OP said 🙈 it shows that he knows how to comfort him and it’s probably a modelled behaviour - not necessarily from Simone but I think it shows good learning and kindness and is a positive thing 🤷🏼‍♀️.

if I don’t get to my daughter fast enough oldest will be like MUM she wants a bottle and he will go and kiss her and bring a toy lol. Because he’s learnt how I show affection and comfort her.

anyways off topic hahaha
---
This just popped up on my FB marketplace lol and it says brand new? Did she buy it off Sumo or did she buy the same set and use her pic 😅
Omg HAHAHA

butterysoft

This is a sign!!! 😂😂
---

Everything has to be signed off officially before it can be made public so for now it is a waiting game
---

She also thinks she is the “shit”.
Can we please get a ball park for $$$ she will have to pay? More than $100k, $200k???

hashtagmytruth

Did you have some fun emptying all those zipped up bags there simmo?

I struggle to believe that a) A was allowed to empty all those zipped bags onto the floor and b) he is physically capable of opening them all and dumping them out in that short of a period of time
All for the gram though eh Sumo
You forget that determined toddlers have fucking annoying strength when is comes to messing up the house! i bet she enjoyed putting it all Away into the $69 baskets

#nofiller

m

must have been blocked
How sad. And god knows how as I’m an old squit in the ocean of IG - not trendy, don’t follow anyone etc etc.
So - as she’s somehow blocked me could you all please keep sharing the updates here.
And Peebles if you see this please unblock me as I think you’ve been marvellous in pushing this.

#nofiller

Can't be court today, surely she wouldn't turn up in her 'jamas. Would love to see her out and about in these with her denim jacket on.

Edited to add, no crown for me either😥
Looks like she’s forgotten her tan day - never seen her so pale.

Pentothal

VIP Member
“Guys we’re just sooo popular! Friends over for dinner two nights in a row! See, we’re actually really awesome, good people, that all our friends love to be around! SEE!!” 🙄🙄
Last meal for a condemned woman🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
I thought Simmo had a statement but never released it?
---

There was going to be a case to determine costs after. Not sure what happened. But the high court judge who heard the appeal recommended costs just lie where they fall. So that they just pay their own way. Because the appeal was a partial win for pebbles, not a slam dunk. She was at fault, just not as much as the first judge had said.
Here is Simone’s statement.

“In her own statement released tonight, Anderson said the case involved different social media posts by Carr that a court reviewed "and subsequently made interim orders preventing her from mentioning me online under the Harmful Digital Communications Act 2015".

However she and Carr had "reconciled" with the pair agreeing to settle out of court.

"I have a passion for helping the less fortunate and have worked alongside a number of charities in the past few years, utilising my large platform to reach a lot of people and generate donations and awareness for multiple charities."

Anderson said she donated $22,000 to several charities, including The Kindness Collective, Child Cancer Foundation, Dementia Auckland, and others.

"Over the November/December period of 2019 I donated large collections of PR parcels and personal items on multiple occasions to The Kindness Collective. I also shared their story and great work a number of times on my social media to get the word out about them.

"I have continued to do this ever since, and have also worked with a number of brands to provide large amounts of items like kitchen utensils, general household items and nappies to assist the refuges and other work they do."”

• Heart

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
I know someone posted this before. But how many days has she actually been with Asher? I was happy to give up my young days with the kids because I knew when they were teenagers I could leave them. I actually found from age 14+ harder as they don’t need us and you know they will leave soon. Also toddler years were so much easier!