Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She posted a shopping trolley yesterday and now one with Asher in it today?
It's giving reluctantly having to entertain ones child

How embarrassing having a brightly colored plastic toy too bet no old man wanted to give him a lollipop today. Lucky ex obese mum has a pile of bags of lollies she got given for free to promote that she can share with him
Screenshot_2023-05-09-17-11-14-98_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
I honestly can't believe she's going to this event today. Surely some shit is going to go down.
Do you reckon? I know she likes to think she's important enough to cause a ruckus and/or "need protection" (if calling the cops on Pebbles is anything to go by) but would anyone actually do something physical if they saw her irl? I'd think most people are above that. Unless you're just talking about someone asking for receipts in the Q&A? Lol

EmJayStitch

Reviews please. 😊 Think I like that better than Scammy telling us we should put dishwasher tablets in our washing machines
It works really well. has a great fragrance. TC me didn't put the machine on to clean mode though! I use them pretty regularly as my husband works in a flood zone and even with rinsing work clothes the silt still gets everywhere. Theres a BAM one too but i prefer the dettol.

• Haha
  • Heart

JADM22

No she wouldn’t and she does not have a gagging order either
---

Pebbles does not have a gagging order
---

Ask her if she has her receipts
she obviously cant talk about it otherwise she’d be all over the place talking about it. if she can be transphobic all over twitter like she is then she’d sure as shit be talking about this.

ihateliars

VIP Member
I’m guessing there will be either a pity reel or some big blurb about her grandparents on the days of the court case. “Oh poor Simone bullied again” or “poor grandad he must be missing his wife so so much thank you for sharing Simone”.
Just come clean about the donations Simi, you might end up with sponsorships again if you stopped hiding and lying.
We don’t want her to have any sponsorships. A leopard does not change its spots especially that cat

tryharder

VIP Member
Both her and pebbles legal fees would far exceed 250$k.
Let’s say her lawyers charge $500 an hour and they’ve worked on this for 3 hours a week for the past 3 years… 3 x $500 x 52 weeks is $78k times that by 3 years and that alone is $234k - and that’s just for her alone and that’s not including all the people she’s put gag orders on. She’s an idiot
Yup!!! Exactly right. And I bet the lawyers are way more than $500 an hour too. It’s fucking insanity. And karma.

ihateliars

VIP Member
That is literally the weirdest thing. And tagging Simone. Such “pick me! Notice me!” behaviour 😂 how embarrassing.
I absolutely don’t do this, and even if I did the photo would soon vanish into the depths of my camera roll because I take so many photos of my children.
How do you not remember where stuff goes?!?!
Simmy sent it to herself again

• Haha

Pentothal

VIP Member
Her selective revelations of major issues that are magically fixed by products, and also of big medical and family stresses (like the fact she was apparently suffering mastitis and A and R were both very sick last week) really smack of the drama around Jameela Jamil and her casually dropping in crazy sounding injuries and health scares and problems from the past willy nilly into interviews to make her sound sympathetic or relatable.

It’s all so….forced and cultivated.
Narcissists like Simone crave the attention which empowers them. They are happy to lie and deceive to get it. Interesting excerpt from Psychology Today as to why they do it.

Attachments