Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Nothing has been signed off so it cannot go public until this happens

Would be very ironic if you were lying, considering the name 😅

I believe that it will probably take a few days/weeks to play out. If it’s anything like makaias case, her lawyers will still need to do some work on crafting a statement etc.

Lying or not, you’re giving this boring housewife some entertainment 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17

privilegedsimone

Hey simmo , if you need some cash for your karma court proceedings , I’m sure one of your scabby mates has a temu link … xxx

• Haha
How is she trying to make out it’s some kind of impressive thing that this is their first time leaving Ryder, fuck me if I could never have left my baby at 3 months, if only that it took about 2 hours to get her to go to sleep at night and then she woke up before midnight again and needed breastfeeding to settle. I cannot even fathom how leaving them would be possible.

anonanonz

Chatty Member
Pebbles if you’re in here can you do a victory hoodie or tee design cause I absolutely will buy one lol

• Haha
  • Heart

ihateliars

VIP Member
So for anyone considering paying the bitch, think twice, she'll block you and keep your money
If you have a bot profile then she is more likely to block you only because she has been deleted from 25 accounts, now up to account number 26 and had two of her business accounts deleted. All because of Simone’s minions. So she is being careful so no more throwing shade at her she has been through shit with a narc for three years
---
Wow that is so rude. I am trying to find out what is happening for those that have been blocked. Clearly this thread is not for you. If you think $2 is a huge amount of money to be part of her Patreon then you need to jog along.

Attachments

• Heart

shh77

VIP Member
Noooooo not RJs!! I LOVE their stuff!! 😭😭😫😫 …and as mentioned above, apparently so does Simmy?! eVeRy TiMe I gEt mY pEriOd 🥴🥴 who knew?? 🤷‍♀️
So much brand new information today hun - you do seem extremely tattled rattled!
Thank goodness you got your #gifted chiro sesh today!
Soak that up darls, (hopefully 🤞🏻🤞🏻) these freebies continue to dry up!
…also puuuulease!! with the “we have a spare bedroom if anyone needs” BS!! Show us when you ACTUALLY honour that offer! 🙄🤬

• Haha

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
She has definitely been doing a subtle (or not so subtle) steer towards more and more "wholesome" parent content, changed her insta bio etc. She's been planning for this for at least a little while. You just can't take money away from a loving, journalling, mother of 2 just posting a few ads to provide for her young family could you?? 🥺🥺🥺

Too bad no one likes children being taken advantage of and made into content by their scammy parents anymore S.

scamfluencer

She’s just trying to prove how manly Trenti is sanding the table… I have never seen a detail sander used like that before though. I honestly don’t know what he is trying to achieve apart from creating a whole bunch of flat spots along what is meant to be a sharp edge.

I also love simone in the background pointing to all the Spots he missed when staining. She is clearly the site manager on that project.

Stick to photocopiers Trenti…it’s the only tool you know how to use.

• Haha
  • Heart

EnomisCamelToe

I wonder how many tickets they have sold to Beauty nation, looks like a lame circle jerk, of those speakers what could they possibly have to say of interest to anyone.
That’s the downside of social media, it gives the dull and uninteresting a platform, and let’s groups of them think they are important

• Haha
Everyone knows womens refuge charges women and their kids to live in the safe houses right?
Trying to make excuses for not donating that money Simmo? just because you have to pay a small portion of rent doesn’t mean you have to pay for their services. Lots of stuff is free. They don’t turn anyone away if they can’t pay toward rent. Safety and a safe night is the #1 concern. Gifting a safe night helps contribute to women staying in facilities and the social work that comes with getting women and children safe from harm. They help women get back on track. Get benefits, get jobs, see lawyers, see mental health workers. You are disgusting for even trying to imply the donation doesn’t mean anything.

• Heart
Devine Xx
I screenshotted the bag lady look to come post here too.

WHAT is going on here? The flasher/detective trench? Paired with polyester black flared pants? And a teenager hoodie? And black and white Air Force Ones that were popular back in 2012?

This is four different outfits and at least three different eras mashed into one.

• Haha
I agree the effect on her account will be negligible.

BUT.... it will have affected her bank balance and her pride. She lost.... A LOSER. And she'd be a damn bad loser at that. Oh to be a fly on the wall in that house - Poor Trenti! (actually, no. Trenti can deal with the monster he's helped to create!)
Yes! I hope pebbles will disclose the amount of money Simone was made to pay….that alone is a huge loss to Simmy😂😂😂

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
What’s a bet simone has changed all the houses into Trent’s and the boys names and will declare herself bankrupt so she doesn’t have to pay a cent

• Wow