Simone Anderson #31 Went to church, no confession for sins, got “divine intervention” lost multiple chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that she's started I wonder how many of these Tattle posts from this morning are going to become "insta messages" "sent directly to her" to screenshot for the sheep. Also it's not trolling if it's true lol and she keeps going on about 'faceless people' he literally has his full name and face on his public insta and twitter. Girl, stop.

Reactions: 15
I just want to say I would happy call you out to your face Scamone, I think many would and most likely have, fortunately for you I live in the south Island, but I often think people don't recognize you because you edit your Body so much to 3-4 sizes smaller 😉 😂

Haha I can't deal with this tit this am she's showing her true colours how mature of her. He really did hit a nerve of hers and I'm here for it. She looks so stupid! 😂😂😂

What happend to doesn't effect me? Wouldn't of been easier to just ignore it? One would think but unfortunately she can't!

Gosh what a cirus 🤡 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Playing devils advocate and still on the fence, there's at least 5 people taking pebbles to court, common denominator is, pebbles 🤷‍♀️
Not really because several of those taking her to court are friends and equally as toxic as each other
---
Hey Simone, is this included in your 8-10 hours work or are you on your break?

View attachment 2093753View attachment 2093754View attachment 2093755
Ha! He played her at her own game and won

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Simi when would you find the time to go out for a coffee with your “hater”? You’re just so busy with your 8-10 hour job, caring for 2 under 2, vacuuming your backyard, talking to the walls and reading tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow, it’s ok for her to block others but not the other way round? Love his comment back! How about all the other people who have wanted to ask her about stuff? She blocks them, companies working with her block these people. I mean Dom had to go through lawyers before her podcast came out!
Exactly this! I was going to message her and say what an ironic thing to say given she blocks anyone that doesn't have the same opinion as her but then realised I was buying into her BS so deleted it LOL!

Reactions: 5
I hope he does meet her for coffee and just straight up asks her to prove she made the donations to WR
---
The whole “meet me for coffee” has threatening “see you after school” bully vibes

Reactions: 18
Simmy I found the best shelf for your crock of kaka recipe book

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So if you did include this as a “piss take recipe” Scammy (which we know you didn’t), what does that say about you, that you’ll take the piss and charge people for the privilege of reading it?
---
Things that trigger her:

the fact that her mother is as bad as her
The fact that she’s so desperate for Trent to love her that she makes up tit to look like he does and compensate for the fact that her gives zero fucks about her
The fact that she so desperately wants to be just like Sophie Clark that she’s developed an unhealthy obsession with copying her life

• Haha
Reactions: 16
James Twitter is in turbo mode, Scamone you should have just shut up and not gone into reactionary mode. If I were your management company I'd be reigning you in. Fighting in public🤦

Had to hunt out Jane Yee's review of the book.Not sure if it's already been posted. Enjoy🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Funny to watch her plugging her book when I have never seen her cook anything from it except frozen grapes 😂😂
Go on Simone, start using it! You spent a whole year on it, just like Chelsea Winter! Why wouldn’t you use it. If they’re such quick easy healthy recipes then why depend on WOOP and all those other instant meal places?

Hey Simmy, I’ll go on the lunch date with you! I can only go if you allow babies who breastfeed on demand though, otherwise I’ll have to stay home. But hey, tell you what: I’ll bring the frozen grapes, you bring the women’s refuge receipts. I can bring Makaia’s lawyer statement too if you want!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I hope he does meet her for coffee and just straight up asks her to prove she made the donations to WR
---
The whole “meet me for coffee” has threatening “see you after school” bully vibes
Does it what! The note about being bullied and harassed. No Simone, others just have different opinions than you and think your books tit. Are you not the one that's now harassing someone by calling them out to your thousands of followers (albeit mainly bots). There are a lot of people in this world that don't like you and you need to learn to live with that. Now I'm off to watch this tit storm progress. 💯 backing James..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Funny to watch her plugging her book when I have never seen her cook anything from it except frozen grapes 😂😂
Go on Simone, start using it! You spent a whole year on it, just like Chelsea Winter! Why wouldn’t you use it. If they’re such quick easy healthy recipes then why depend on WOOP and all those other instant meal places?

Hey Simmy, I’ll go on the lunch date with you! I can only go if you allow babies who breastfeed on demand though, otherwise I’ll have to stay home. But hey, tell you what: I’ll bring the frozen grapes, you bring the women’s refuge receipts. I can bring Makaia’s lawyer statement too if you want!
You must have hit another button, she's know sharing multiple reels of her cooking recipes from the book 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.