Simone Anderson #31 Went to church, no confession for sins, got “divine intervention” lost multiple chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bets on there being a post with her family within the next 48 hours seeing as it’s been brought up here?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sorry but she was not using the frozen grape recipe as a piss take at the end of her book.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
And I wouldn't touch that recipe book either, she literally just copied everything and changed one or two ingredients and stamped her named next to it. Nothing she does is original she's proven that to us many of times.

Off make some frozen grapes 🍇 😂😂😂 Hon jokes on you because it wasn't a piss take your just a TC.

Wait why did she even share the screenshots, I thought she only shares the good in her life. Gosh can't keep up with the lies.

Whatever suits ya narrative Hon.
Must be a slow morring in the FARTS household pretty sure recipe book saga is old news 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t believe it ever happened. Not a word about it in her “book”. Just another pity party for one. She is not of sound mind and even if it was true why in the world would you discuss this ever!
was it in Gran's book? She spoke about Nikki and Dad Anderson's divorce and their multiple business failures and bankruptcies..

Reactions: 1
Guys, I tried to copy her poses that she does in front of the mirror and I just about put my back out, my husband saw and pissed himself laughing. Now I can't unsee how unnatural her poses are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
was it in Gran's book? She spoke about Nikki and Dad Anderson's divorce and their multiple business failures and bankruptcies..
I am sure years and years ago she said she had nothing wasn’t going to make rent and her family wouldn’t help her and told her to make it on her own , they would not help or am l making that up

Reactions: 3
I am sure years and years ago she said she had nothing wasn’t going to make rent and her family wouldn’t help her and told her to make it on her own , they would not help or am l making that up
Nope! I remember this as well! I remember her being in America after her **gifted** surgeries and she had no money at all and had to borrow $50 from her friend - my family don’t have much money but I can tell you now that If I needed money and was in a different country that any one of my family members would send me money!

Reactions: 10
Oh totally telling Asher what to do hence music in the background. Also the way he looks at her. Her cook book won’t be making her lots of money. I recall JJ saying that she barely made anything on her books. Not as lucrative as it’s made out to be.
Stolen recipes galore! Why not say from the start about the frozen grapes being a p!ss take? Only mention it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nope! I remember this as well! I remember her being in America after her **gifted** surgeries and she had no money at all and had to borrow $50 from her friend - my family don’t have much money but I can tell you now that If I needed money and was in a different country that any one of my family members would send me money!
But do you really believe that - it came from her mouth so no doubt another fabricated story or they were so sick of her asking for money off them & finally said no?!

Reactions: 2
Sorry, I mean Gran wrote a memoir type thing a few years back and she mentioned Nikki's divorce etc so I'm wondering if she mentioned the ending life attempt in that book, to verify Simone's claim?

I think she mentioned that she was to proud to ask for help and didn’t want to start as she had never relied on her family for help?
Who isn’t overdrawn in their 20’s!!! This is what’s annoying with this part of her narrative most students in their 20’s are always poor and needing money. Did she ever get a student loan? Because if not who paid for that? I recall she did start uni?

Reactions: 5
Sorry, I mean Gran wrote a memoir type thing a few years back and she mentioned Nikki's divorce etc so I'm wondering if she mentioned the ending life attempt in that book, to verify Simone's claim?
I read it recently for a laugh (available from the library) and definitely doesn't mention that. Does mention the parents bankruptcies and divorice.
---
I think she mentioned that she was to proud to ask for help and didn’t want to start as she had never relied on her family for help?
Who isn’t overdrawn in their 20’s!!! This is what’s annoying with this part of her narrative most students in their 20’s are always poor and needing money. Did she ever get a student loan? Because if not who paid for that? I recall she did start uni?
Liar, her Aunt paid for her initial surgical consult with the gastric bypass surgeon (as per her book).

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.