Simone Anderson #31 Went to church, no confession for sins, got “divine intervention” lost multiple chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My ex brother in law is a cop and misused police resources for his own personal gain (to try and get details of my sister's new partner) and it didn't end well. The fact she has dragged a sworn in police officer into her drama for her own personal gain will be looked at under a microscope....she clearly doesn't understand the severity of it. Then again, the cop themselves should have known better!
I hope both her and the cop involved face some significant consequences for being assholes.

Reactions: 11

Interesting article including Scamone's now deleted post to get engagement off the back of the Mosque murders. If Pebbles had a give a little page for legal fees I'll happily contribute
One way to donate to Pebbles is via her Patreon, you join up and subscribe to her content and stipulate a monthly charge, anything from two dollars a month.

Reactions: 4
Uhhhh pretty sure it is “devine” you bunch of TCs!
---
Why do all these messages have the theme of her being seen, but the person didn’t want to interrupt her devine existance? It is BECAUSE IT DIDN’T HAPPEN you liar liar, pants on fire!
That is actually a huge miss on my part, so sorry everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wasn’t the rumour that Simone has a friend in the police and that’s how she got them to go around to Peebles place?

On another note I’m off to Queenstown for the day. Hopefully I get a sighting of Wendy the Au Pair
Wasn’t the friend Blessed in Doubles husband?

So this is the thing that makes me think that there is more to the story than what pebbles in saying. I 100% agree that there are tit bag cops (and a lot more nice cops who will defend tit bag cops so as not to tarnish the police rep in the media) but given this case is now being dragged through multiple court hearings and no-one from the police is getting called out for it I think pebbles is underplaying what she did to Simone.
Pebbles is clearly batshit. As is Simone. But one doesn't have to be the good guy in the story. They can both be terrible people

Reactions: 7
Great summary. Also.. Simmo thought it was appropriate to call the police on Pebbles… wasting their valuable time and resources
And pebbles got raided and arrested because Simone called 111 instead of going to her local cop shop.
---

Interesting article including Scamone's now deleted post to get engagement off the back of the Mosque murders. If Pebbles had a give a little page for legal fees I'll happily contribute
She has and I did. Search pebbles in give a little
---
See you in the cells 👋🏼
They would need to build a whole new prison! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No he left police becusee he is an antivax lunatic so was mandated out, attended the Wellington protests which was very frowned upon by police.
Well tit, now I don't know what to believe!
But sounds like if he was already on some fringe stuff he would totally be on board with skirting the law to do a favour for a friend. Love to know how he convinced 3 other cops to attend with him though...

Reactions: 6
Well tit, now I don't know what to believe!
But sounds like if he was already on some fringe stuff he would totally be on board with skirting the law to do a favour for a friend. Love to know how he convinced 3 other cops to attend with him though...
He rejoined the cops after the mandates ended. Don’t think he’s a cop in Christchurch now though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.