Simone Anderson #30 Heads, shoulders, knees and toes, she’s as grotty as her camel toes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he wasn’t newborn. If the feijoa salad was him (and she lied about the second miscarriage) then he would have been about a month when he got this done. Another clue perhaps he is older than they shared?It is easy to alter a fake birth certificate- my friend got married before she had her baby and didn’t want her parents to know. At the wedding a year later she used a colour photocopy of the marriage certificate with everything blanked out to sign so her parents were non the wiser they’d married months ago.

Reactions: 2
Just thought I would let everyone know but I have been told that Scammone has offered a second deal with regards to not going ahead with the court proceeding next month.
Fuck it must be so stressful trying to keep up with this fake life with all this going on in the background.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.