Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Semonandersin

Ummmmm if A falls in....how is she going to save him??? Clearly Trent is behind the camera so will have to put that down before going in for A. This gives me anxiety just looking at it! How fucken irresponsible and to post it online is even stupider!
The caption of this post 🤦🏻‍♀️ no one give a shit what's in the bowl! Corn and strawberries wow normal toddler food combinations nothing special Scammy!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

shh77

VIP Member
I thought she would have already had it all planned out in her aMaZiNg diary her "other" bEsTiE created. It also states it on the sticker they put on the inside of your windscreen every time your car is serviced 🤦‍♀️ Clearly her mates are as thick as she is! What a waste of time and money making an app for it!
Yes to aaall if this! That has got to be the most unnecessary app! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
I thought this too! I wouldn’t have thought you’d be pushing past 90 minutes until at least 12 weeks. I guess her plan is to make the bay as exhausted as possible so he goes straight to sleep and she can brag about him self settling 🙄
I mean she’d NEEEEEVER lie about his age but makes sense IF he’s older…the longer sleep window..starting sleep training…weaning off bfing… 🤥🤥🤥

ihateliars

VIP Member
Fugly
Ummmmm if A falls in....how is she going to save him??? Clearly Trent is behind the camera so will have to put that down before going in for A. This gives me anxiety just looking at it! How fucken irresponsible and to post it online is even stupider!
what a fugly fat she is wearing. She looks like a denim doiley

• Haha

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
My friends son is around the same age...she posted a video of him the other day with five clear words, which he repeated after she said them.

How many does A have?
---
Simmo probably doesn't realise she's modelling this behaviour
My sister used to clean at a kinder, so that would be 3-4 year olds and would often observe the kids playing. Many played with each other, one boy stood out.....walking around, hand on hip, pretend phone up to his ear.

• Wow
  • Sad

influencedforlyfe

I can't get past the feet in this photo....they look like bricks....and the kankles that she CLEARLY photoshops in other photos......She musta missed altering this one....TC 🤭
I thought the exact same thing.
Simone has cankles. It’s not body shaming, it’s a fact. That angle definitely doesn’t flatter them though. I guess when we are so used to seeing flattering/photoshopped angles of her, when we see something like this it’s a bit of a shock, so to speak.

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Let’s face it he only went as the Kangaroo because like hell would she let any other costumes in the house