Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#botsforlife

VIP Member
Are you trying to tell me Asher can understand that when the owl turns green he knows it's time to get up? Please tell me how you explain that to him Simon.
Yeah and tell us how he replies to you when you tell him simmo because he’s so advanced with his speech 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Tall Tales

VIP Member
I don’t have children but that thing is MASSIVE! There’s no way I’d want such an unnecessary item taking up that much space on my bench/pantry/wherever!
But she doesn't need to worry about that because she has a mole hole butlers pantry for all her gifted items :rolleyes: (oh and a fucking storage yard for all her broken for sale items

• Haha

Semonandersin

Her voice overs on Tik Tok/reels are so bloody cringy! She just sounds gross and trying too hard, not natural at all 🤢

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
Looks she’s using her own products to clean! Can’t see her in her PJ’s though🤣 Let’s hope she didn’t use that scrub daddy anywhere near the toilet either.

• Haha

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
Yeah this just says her income has probably dramatically dropped hence the not going outside when on their gifted holidays. I earn similar to that couldn't afford her pretend lifestyle "if" I was actually paying for stuff. No LV in my wardrobe...
---
I'm still not going against them having other properties as she has really dug her heels in on that being a thing but I reckon they have leveraged their own house and have gone in with family money or have inherited property
has she actually said they own multiple properties?
---
They wouldn’t have enough equity to use the house.

#Simon

VIP Member
she's taken off the wording now, I just went to watch them and says nothing now. Glad to see he's not at daycare today for once
He was somewhere as no child was seen at the beautiful appointment today. Probably picked him up early looks like he's in pjs already? Lol

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
I thought this too! I wouldn’t have thought you’d be pushing past 90 minutes until at least 12 weeks. I guess her plan is to make the bay as exhausted as possible so he goes straight to sleep and she can brag about him self settling 🙄
Hang on I thought he was like a ‘bear’ and slept all the time hence the name?

• Haha

#gifted#

VIP Member
What is going on here Simmo????

Lopsided boobs in your advertising for Stax and all your Easter stuff in the "packets" basket??!! That's yet another thing that is misfiled in recent days
Her boobs look weird in another shot too.

And her camel toe is out again

• Haha

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
Exactly, is that person really to going to buy stuff from NZ or Aussie shops? Why even bother following if they're in the UK. Although my husband is British, has lived here in NZ for over 3 years and still says pounds instead of dollars :ROFLMAO:
They also likely will not be up with the play on her scamming antics

• Angry

princeasherfromhobby

Chatty Member
TC non parent here - why do bottles need sterilising? Why not just wash in the dishwasher or by hand haha is it something to do with immunity?

Starstruck500

VIP Member
Breastfeeding on demand, usually doesn’t go hand in hand with those who like structure and scheduling.
she hasn’t spoke about pumping much, so it looks like Ryder is mix-fed. Which is absolutely fine.
If she is pumping, she should share more info - as information like that usually is helpful for parents (as long as it’s accurate around storage, freezing, defrosting etc.

Except we know Trent earns around $100k so even at $200k household income, she’s still not as rich as she makes out
Yeah this just says her income has probably dramatically dropped hence the not going outside when on their gifted holidays. I earn similar to that couldn't afford her pretend lifestyle "if" I was actually paying for stuff. No LV in my wardrobe...
---
I'm still not going against them having other properties as she has really dug her heels in on that being a thing but I reckon they have leveraged their own house and have gone in with family money or have inherited property