Simone Anderson #29 Ass sagging as low as her morals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Simone already thinking what her boys will be like as teenagers. You don’t even have both at home full time so it will be exactly the same for you. Teenagers like to be away from their parents 🤣
Boarding School for Scamonea boys
---
What happened to the support local? There you are buying from superga AUSTRALIA and Quay AUSTRALIA
Yet the other day you bagged out buying from Australia with your Bottle sterilizer that you didn't in fact buy but were gifted!
---it wouldn’t be much of a bulge though. More like a chicken nugget

Does she actually think this is reasonable social media ethics when her account is centered around her kids?
---

Does she actually think this is reasonable social media ethics when her account is centered around her kids?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Love this guy. Takes the piss outs. This one is for you and your frozen crap recipe and Aunty Jodeeeeeeeees’ brownie😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looking tired there today Scamone!
Tired of looking for the womens refuge receipts??

I don't know how she has so much re growth in her hair????? I go every 6 weeks on the dot and can say after 6 weeks it's no where near as bad as hers.
---
Yesterday's beautiful editing 😂 looks like she's on the sims game 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
There's that bleeping breastfeeding pillow again.....must be surgically attached to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
HI Scamone!! 😂😂 only took 0.5seconds to re post 😂😂😂

Must have Tattle on alert me when there is a notification.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ew vomit.....see the beautiful DIL post?

Forgot to post these this morning…
She makes me sick. Why does she find it necessary to POST her donation? It’s just for the accolades and applause. Sorry Scammone doesn’t make up for your Womens Refuge fraud
---
Looking tired there today Scamone!
Tired of looking for the womens refuge receipts??

I don't know how she has so much re growth in her hair????? I go every 6 weeks on the dot and can say after 6 weeks it's no where near as bad as hers.
---
Yesterday's beautiful editing 😂 looks like she's on the sims game 😂😂😂
Simone has a “thigh gap”?😂 lol she wishes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Oooh weekend away with no Madoox.......didn't they let her bring Madoox with them this time?!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Instead of fluffing around trying to be realateble talking absolute shiit go pick up your dear wee Son from daycare who's been there since 8am this am if not earlier.
Thanks for clearing up why your tired, I didn't think it was looking for the recipts 😂
Mayb Ryder has been up all night hense why your tired and he's sleeping now? Seems more truthful 🫠

• Sad
Reactions: 6
This bleeping witch posting alcohol content directly after posts about a sexual assault support service. You really have to be a special kind of stupid.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.