Simone Anderson #25 Baby Ryder is finally here, the women's refuge receipts are yet to appear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God dom is such a tit interviewer. He really was carried for years in radio. Big build ups waste of time lol
Interviewing definitely isn’t his strength. He’s spent years on the radio laughing at what everyone else is saying so now he’s still laughing because he doesn’t know how to ask hard hitting questions.
---

It’s not a mistake because she bloody did it on purpose!
It’s not a mistake to her if it has given her the lifestyle she so desperately craved. She won’t view it as a mistake when it turned her into “success” (from the outside anyway. Inside is a disaster)

Reactions: 7
I got 2 seconds in and he's saying "Simone" wrong isn't he? 🤣🤣🤣 she didn't even correct him

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hope like hell when people notice the comments turned off on every platform they question it. She can't keep her lies hidden for ever 😅 truth always comes out.

Reactions: 16
That was an interesting almost 90 mins of my life. Will let HHW put up their summary. But for me
- blamed weight gain on parents divorce, mums attempted suicide, needed to seek love so relationship with man 10 years older
- contradicted herself on how much weight she lost pre op
- trenti is genuine, caring, with strong religious views and morals😯
- constantly talked about her privilege, lots of money good life style, no financial stresses
- has never had mental health issues, doesn't get down
- had to go on a benefit after losing nannying jobs
- has a direct line to ASA they tip her off as to complaints
- tells companies they can expect to have emails trying to make out she's bad to be involved with from "us" . What really angered me, is these companies are sharing the details, according to her, of the people who email them.😡
- sells other active wear as well as embrace because no size fits all and she wants to provide alternatives to women
- waiting on the outcome of the court case, with a decision in April....can someone fill me on this

Over to HHW

Dom I think was gutless or muzzled because it was totally he fawning over her. There were no really hard questions asked, and maybe if they were, they've now been deleted at the request of her lawyers.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I hope like hell when people notice the comments turned off on every platform they question it. She can't keep her lies hidden for ever 😅 truth always comes out.
I don’t think that the truth always does come out. Sometimes the truth can be concealed by a person in a privileged position with access to the best team of lawyers and a management company willing to look the other way. Simone will be depending on this.

Reactions: 13
For those who have listened to the podcast, does it give any indication as to why it took almost 4 months to be released? Is Ryder’s name mentioned?
No mention about either, except she was expecting a boy and very excited

Reactions: 1
Bit salty towards Nicki I thought- so far only mentioned her in the suicide attempt and says Trent’s parents would drop everything for her if she was struggling.

Reactions: 6
That was an interesting almost 90 mins of my life. Will let HHW put up their summary. But for me
- blamed weight gain on parents divorce, mums attempted suicide, needed to seek love so relationship with man 10 years older
- constantly talked about her privilege, lots of money good life style, no financial stresses
- tells companies they can expect to have emails trying to make out she's bad to be involved with from "us" . What really angered me, is these companies are sharing the details, according to her, of the people who email them.😡
- sells other active wear as well as embrace because no size fits all and she wants to provide alternatives to women
- waiting on the outcome of the court case, with a decision in April....can someone fill me on this

Over to HHW

Dom I think was gutless or muzzled because it was totally he fawning over her. There were no really hard questions asked, and maybe if they were, they've now been deleted at the request of her lawyers.
No financial stresses but had to go on a benefit?

Reactions: 15

Over to HHW

The court case will be the pebbles v Simone case or vice versa?

Reactions: 3
The line about receiving details is probably a scare tactic. She knows tattle is gonna listen and she's trying to get them to back off.
Since this podcast she has been dropped by multiple companies so emailing defo works

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Over to HHW

Great summary! I won’t do one as enough have listened.

a few things to note:
-Any company who forwards contact details and personal information to her is breaching the Privacy Act. When emailing companies, please make sure you refer to the Privacy Act and that your details are not to be passed on. If this has happened to you, you can lodge this with the privacy commissioner. I have heard from others that have received direct emails from Simone after they have emailed a business.
-I’m not sure who at the ASA is her “direct line” but I will be following this up next week with the ASA.
-Embrace stocks up to size 26, Simone was a size 28 at her largest so embrace would not have been inclusive to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.