Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Simone15

VIP Member
The line about receiving details is probably a scare tactic. She knows tattle is gonna listen and she's trying to get them to back off.
Since this podcast she has been dropped by multiple companies so emailing defo works
Ducking name and shame us Simone! I will gladly stand up for every email I have sent to companies.
---

What was their shout out?
She said “Trent works from home” and I cracked up! I’m still hanging in for her to drop my name 🤞🏾
---

Isn’t it weird that someone commented on the podcast days ago comparing her to Charlotte Dawson then it’s mentioned in the podcast 🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Simone15

VIP Member
People didn’t twist the panadol AD Simone, You literally advertised Panadol while talking about mental health.

Imattendingadinner

Just in response to a comment in the last thread re the iPad:

That in itself is also very dangerous. Imagine that come flying at the poor kids head if she had to break hard or got in an accident.

I did a defensive driving course a few years ago and the instructor said a box of tissues on the back parcel shelf can become a brick in the event of an accident.
She was a nanny!!! How can she not know this stuff. I reckon she wants a roasting for sympathy threads of the future, because nobody is that dumb.

I am amazed that Trent has been taking photos of her for 10 years. They must think it's so normal to just pose all day long.

Eyeswideopen88

If Simmo hasn’t had any counselling…. I think she should probably consider it cause there’s many red flags just in that podcast teaser and it’s a bit shocking actually! And I’m not saying this lightly or even as a joke. She doesn’t have to have depression etc like she bangs on about but it’s becoming clearer and clearer that she’s got some deep rooted issues.
Simone I know you’ll see this - please consider counselling.
100% agree, I saw something recently that said when trauma happens to children it's almost like their brains get stuck at that age. Considering she never thought about her relationship to a 25yo man at 15 being illegal until someone brought it up to her in her 30s!!! It's crazy!!

Eyeswideopen88

Did anyone manage to get screenshots. Dom is surly going to be pissed. She would have to be the most problematic guest suuuurely.

I also find it creepy how she can still post photos of herself with a massive grin like everything is all good! Clearly she's been working hard this morning with her lawyers.

Notan#ad

She wakes up early could have showered then but then can’t share with everyone how well she’s managing. Asher is in daycare today so she’s pretty much managing one child however can’t sat that. I bet she’ll mention Trent away tonight and how well she’s coping.
She cant shower early in the morning she is painting the roof and mowing the lawn.... o shit dont forget about picking all the lemons. O or maybe she is hunting for proof of those donations she made.... keep looking simone we will wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Completely off topic but did Trent not take any leave with baby not Asher? He works in corporate sales for a photocopy company, so I’m sure he could have managed a few weeks off! Not like he’s doing an essential job 😂
Edited to add- I live in the UK and every father is given 2 weeks leave minimum after the birth, is this not the case in NZ?

ohwebelieve

VIP Member
Why are all of her friends & family suddenly all "SUPERMUMs" that have kids?

Hectic day, taking pictures of new Lorna Jane and then shoving it in the containers !!! How does she do it all 😅🤣

• Haha
We’ve now changed from “cleared all messages” to “replied to all messages and appropriately filed” after Tattlers have been saying that if she cleared the messages she wouldn’t have historic messages.

Also, can anyone who has a creator Instagram tell me if Instagram actually has a way to “file” your DMs? That sounds like utter bs.

LOLOLOLOL hi Simone!

Attachments

• Haha

sush2022

Anyone know if this happened?
She put up a post with a screenshot of a text message she sent the gifted family saying she had transferred the money to their bank account. No way to verify if she did + the response on the text was written very Simone like, I recall something along the lines of bless your ‘beautiful or devine’ family
---

Oh f*ck off! Of course someone gave her a huge amount of the Kmart hangers she was asking for!! She said she’d pay for them, I hope she did! But who am I kidding, this is Simon we’re talking about! This person will have said “No way beautiful! Absolutely have them for free you devine epic human! You’re such an incredible inspiration to me!” And she most definitely would NOT have insisted! 🤬
View attachment 1936618
She would of thanked them by giving them heaps of lime and lemon juice she had in storage

• Haha

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
I hope like hell when people notice the comments turned off on every platform they question it. She can't keep her lies hidden for ever 😅 truth always comes out.
I don’t think that the truth always does come out. Sometimes the truth can be concealed by a person in a privileged position with access to the best team of lawyers and a management company willing to look the other way. Simone will be depending on this.