Simone Anderson #20 “Charity work” reduced her to tears, being exposed as a liar-one of her biggest fears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asher plays with colour! A Christmas miracle! Also I truly don't understand how she can be full term and not showing. Maybe it's because I'm a short ass but howwww. I must be a thick bleep. Motherhood feels more and more like a role she's playing/the next stage in her business plan. I think she should win an award for making her online life look totally different to her real life. I like to imagine her spread out on the couch hoeing into a bag of chips watching trash while posting about her perfect boring beige life. I wonder if her and Trent get along? I wonder what she does when asher is at childcare? Blah. End rant. Idk.
We know what she does when Asher is at daycare 😂 she scrolls tattle, goes for her daily massage, gets her nails done, gets her hair done, sells her clothing. One thing she definitely doesn’t do while Asher is at daycare though is donate money to women’s refuge!

Reactions: 12
For anyone curious about the dates of Simone’s pregnancy, I have worked out that she is now 42 weeks pregnant. This is using the date she made the feijoa salad, which I believe was 30th March. All pointers indicate that date is correct; Simone’s manicure was the same as the one in the video, and someone on tattle analysed the salad and concluded that it was the same one that was used in the pregnancy reveal video where she puts the positive pregnancy test next to the feijoa salad in the fridge. According to the website I used, a conception date of the 21st of March would results in a positive pregnancy test result on the 30th of March at the earliest. This means that the new baby is now due and Simone would have to be induced today or the video was of an earlier pregnancy.

As there are no signs of an induction today, and Simone and Trent are away from home, it is looking more strongly like Simone used a video from an earlier pregnancy (which resulted in a miscarriage) to announce this one.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
For anyone curious about the dates of Simone’s pregnancy, I have worked out that she is now 42 weeks pregnant. This is using the date she made the feijoa salad, which I believe was 30th March. All pointers indicate that date is correct; Simone’s manicure was the same as the one in the video, and someone on tattle analysed the salad and concluded that it was the same one that was used in the pregnancy reveal video where she puts the positive pregnancy test next to the feijoa salad in the fridge. According to the website I used, a conception date of the 21st of March would results in a positive pregnancy test result on the 30th of March at the earliest. This means that the new baby is now due and Simone would have to be induced today or the video was of an earlier pregnancy.

As there are no signs of an induction today, and Simone and Trent are away from home, it is looking more strongly like Simone used a video from an earlier pregnancy (which resulted in a miscarriage) to announce this one.
I’m now thinking the latter is correct, which to me is just is disturbing. The video for that announcement must have been better than the actual (current) pregnancy reveal. Sad when likes and engagement beat integrity and authenticity

• Sad
Reactions: 29

Never thought that 'analysed the salad' would be a phrase I'd hear outside of a crime movie! 😅

Love it!

And yeah, so disturbing that it seems to be exactly as you've said..... who TF does that???? :confused:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I thought she had laser hair removal - nek minit promoting a shaver? :unsure:
Boxing Day hair removal.

"And its full of so many hairs. My legs needed this today".

Is she trying to tell us that she went to her Christmas Day celebration with hairy, un-shaven/lazered/waxed legs??

She is so full of tit at this point.

Simon - if you can't make your lies good ones, just be quiet.
You only make yourself look like an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t pre record content. Said it before, most hair removal is excellent especially if you have darker hair and aren’t a natural blonde/red hair/fair skin. It’s only those people where hair will grow back. For others you ‘might’ have to get rid of a few tuffs every month. This is why I’m always surprised those influencers who do get it done and are naturally blonde never mention this.

Reactions: 10

She's so bloody unauthentic, so bloody odd and a continuous liar with all she promotes. She doesn't believe in or use religiously half the products she advertises. Sick of the continuous filtered pics, the magical preggy belly that grows and disappears. She hasn't embraced this pregnancy, hasn't connected to Not Asher - no gushy posts thanking him for choosing them as his parents (WTF!). She is so pretentious. Followers want authenticity not ad after ad after ad. Time to give up the game Simone. Pay the Women's Refuge their stolen money and duck off and live your simple beige life.

PS - don't believe for a minute she paid someone's rent for a month! Wonder her nose doesn't hit the wall when she videos herself!

#21 Simone is purely contentious, portrays a life that's totally pretentious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Doubt it! Let’s see it Simmy!
I know you left the leaves wallpaper up in A’s room for a few days just to “stick it” to us, but let’s see that as well please!…bet it’s gooooone! 🙄🙄
Depending on when she recorded this, the leaves are still up. Bet she positioned herself so she could show we Tattlers they are still there🤣 good girl Scamone, head pats for acknowledging us😊

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought she had laser hair removal - nek minit promoting a shaver? :unsure:
“I dEFiNiTeLy dOn’T pReReCoRd CoNtEnT but…I’m just about to shave right now with my #ad shaver before heading off to Boxing Day celebrations”

…..I think you’ll find Boxing Day was yesterday beautiful xx

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m betting she used a clip from a previous pregnancy because she didn’t want to get her hopes up the 3rd time around so didn’t film anything ……. And then when this pregnancy stuck she realised she didn’t have anything for an over the top theatrical sharing-the-news-with-Trent reel so had to use old footage.
The thing is, not wanting to get your hopes up after multiple miscarriages is VERY normal. I’m sure a lot of people can relate. However, she should just say that.
“The footage we used is from a previous positive test because we were too scared this pregnancy would result in a 3rd miscarriage”. End of story. End of speculation. She looks less like a monster and everyone moves on.

Telling the truth would solve so many of her problems. She just can’t seem to do it. Too busy trying to live a life of fake.

———

Simone Anderson #21 - she’s got 99 problems and lying through her veneers has created all of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
duck she's delusional.

She looks skinny here not full term pregnant!

Gees she's a scammer that thinks she's all glamour!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’m betting she used a clip from a previous pregnancy because she didn’t want to get her hopes up the 3rd time around so didn’t film anything ……. And then when this pregnancy stuck she realised she didn’t have anything for an over the top theatrical sharing-the-news-with-Trent reel so had to use old footage.
The thing is, not wanting to get your hopes up after multiple miscarriages is VERY normal. I’m sure a lot of people can relate. However, she should just say that.
“The footage we used is from a previous positive test because we were too scared this pregnancy would result in a 3rd miscarriage”. End of story. End of speculation. She looks less like a monster and everyone moves on.

Telling the truth would solve so many of her problems. She just can’t seem to do it. Too busy trying to live a life of fake.

———

Simone Anderson #21 - she’s got 99 problems and lying through her veneers has created all of them.

So.
How do we get the media to pick this up. Any part of this. And then uncover all of this lying and scandal. It’s time I think. The lies are becoming so much now. It’s almost daily she lies more

Reactions: 11
Bumps gone again
Bump is there. Using A and her hand to hide. Legs split with back leg further out and angled all give the illusion of being smaller.
She’s more rounded in this pregnancy I think. So rather than the typical boy bump she looks more to be carrying like a girl bump. Look at her in the chair and you can tell it’s hips and bum so yes according to her a tiny bump🙄
Also she’s used to Auckland weather or is it because she always stays inside her air con house she’s not used to the heat?

Reactions: 4
Make it make sense. I know she edits the absolute bejesus out of herself in fact you can see her boobs are straight across at the bottom but COME ON. There is what, 4 months difference here? Someone will know when the first was shared.
5D29C8F6-D3FB-4188-A2B4-AFDC370CB422.jpeg

• Wow
Simmo must be so jealous one of her little brothers is building a brand new dream home for him and his family - given she has talked about wanting to do the same. And she would have got away with this if it wasn’t for the pesky internet trolls foiling her charity fraud a few years ago.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.