Simone Anderson #20 “Charity work” reduced her to tears, being exposed as a liar-one of her biggest fears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So.
How do we get the media to pick this up. Any part of this. And then uncover all of this lying and scandal. It’s time I think. The lies are becoming so much now. It’s almost daily she lies more
That would be the best Christmas present of all if media picked this and called her out for her fake and scamming ways. She needs to be knocked off the influencer perch and called out for the multitudes of lies in all she says and promotes.

Reactions: 7
duck she's delusional.

She looks skinny here not full term pregnant!

Gees she's a scammer that thinks she's all glamour!
I wish she would stop holding her bleeping “bump”😡

No one gives a duck anymore about your lying, scheming pregnancy Scammone. You’re old news now, grow the hell up and start acting like a grown woman.

Hope all you TCs are having a devine christmas break! Xx

Reactions: 20
Pregnancy hormones can cause lasered hair to grow back. Gracie Taylor on The Girls Uniterrupted podcast talked about it on there.
Maybe the pubes are fine if they're dark, but maybe not leg hair if you're blonde.
All I know is I have some grey pubes and they are immune to laser! Sucks being in your 40s 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshotted 4 October
I genuinely think she's a big girl and all theses photos of her are filtered she puts up. You can't fake the real photos we have of her.

She's just a scamming liar.
She's absolutely gross and I laugh so hard she has such a bad reputation in nz for being a scammer. You can't un brush that.

Now using a pregnancy test from a chemical for this baby announcement yuck! Who Evan does that. You and ya separated toes are fuckn gross Simone.

Reactions: 12
I genuinely think she's a big girl and all theses photos of her are filtered she puts up. You can't fake the real photos we have of her.

She's just a scamming liar.
She's absolutely gross and I laugh so hard she has such a bad reputation in nz for being a scammer. You can't un brush that.

Now using a pregnancy test from a chemical for this baby announcement yuck! Who Evan does that. You and ya separated toes are fuckn gross Simone.
Yeup I think we’re look in’ at a year of the Rabbit baby. 🐇🐇 Oh, I forgot, you won’t know what that is Simmo?? It’s the Chinese Zodiac, I know you aren’t familiar with any other culture other than your beige white one ✌🏻

Reactions: 2
duck she's delusional.

She looks skinny here not full term pregnant!

Gees she's a scammer that thinks she's all glamour!
Is it even hot there? I find it funny when people say it’s hot when it’s under 30 degrees. Try living in the desert of Australia 😂 anything under 30 degrees is a cool day and we need jumpers 😂

Reactions: 5
I feel like she’s only around 32 weeks, mainly because when she mentioned her third trimester workout it seemed as if it was a new thing? I’m 27 weeks and look a lot bigger than her.. but I’m also 160cm so maybe my baby just had nowhere else to go 😆
Is it even hot there? I find it funny when people say it’s hot when it’s under 30 degrees. Try living in the desert of Australia 😂 anything under 30 degrees is a cool day and we need jumpers 😂
It’s hot for me, 27 degrees in Auckland today 😆🤪

So no absolutely nothing like Australia, my Dad lives in perth and I basically die there at 36 degrees so I can’t even imagine the desert haha!

Reactions: 1
Screenshotted 4 October
Thanks. Thought it was September. Still almost 3 months.

I feel like she’s only around 32 weeks, mainly because when she mentioned her third trimester workout it seemed as if it was a new thing? I’m 27 weeks and look a lot bigger than her.. but I’m also 160cm so maybe my baby just had nowhere else to go 😆

It’s hot for me, 27 degrees in Auckland today 😆🤪

So no absolutely nothing like Australia, my Dad lives in perth and I basically die there at 36 degrees so I can’t even imagine the desert haha!
So how does that explain her being this big at 20 weeks, and this small at 32?
35290F02-9B4F-4BD2-B666-9B69AB4A8342.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
For anyone curious about the dates of Simone’s pregnancy, I have worked out that she is now 42 weeks pregnant. This is using the date she made the feijoa salad, which I believe was 30th March. All pointers indicate that date is correct; Simone’s manicure was the same as the one in the video, and someone on tattle analysed the salad and concluded that it was the same one that was used in the pregnancy reveal video where she puts the positive pregnancy test next to the feijoa salad in the fridge. According to the website I used, a conception date of the 21st of March would results in a positive pregnancy test result on the 30th of March at the earliest. This means that the new baby is now due and Simone would have to be induced today or the video was of an earlier pregnancy.

As there are no signs of an induction today, and Simone and Trent are away from home, it is looking more strongly like Simone used a video from an earlier pregnancy (which resulted in a miscarriage) to announce this one.
The thing that makes the MC pregnancy being the one in the reveal video not as likely, is that the MC was allegedly 3 Feb. you don’t get Feijoas until March so the reveal video had to have been filmed no earlier than March. So was there a MC in March and she’s recycled the reveal video or did she just stage a reveal video for use at a later date to save time or something?

Reactions: 2
The thing that makes the MC pregnancy being the one in the reveal video not as likely, is that the MC was allegedly 3 Feb. you don’t get Feijoas until March so the reveal video had to have been filmed no earlier than March. So was there a MC in March and she’s recycled the reveal video or did she just stage a reveal video for use at a later date to save time or something?
She mentioned 2 miscarriages. Maybe the video is the second one? Cause there was definitely a miscarriage before that video was filmed as Trent comment about the line looking stronger on that test.
So first miscarriage Feb hence her videoing it cause it was a new experience for her. Then video and maybe second miscarriage and then current not Asher?

Reactions: 3
She mentioned 2 miscarriages. Maybe the video is the second one? Cause there was definitely a miscarriage before that video was filmed as Trent comment about the line looking stronger on that test.
So first miscarriage Feb hence her videoing it cause it was a new experience for her. Then video and maybe second miscarriage and then current not Asher?
or the MC was bullshit, she’s had not Asher already and is just shoving a pillow up her top hence the inconsistent bump. She could actually easily manipulate those closest to her into going along with faking still being pregnant by claiming it’s for her own protection or something

A February pregnancy lines up with her being full term in October as per the photo

or the MC was bullshit, she’s had not Asher already and is just shoving a pillow up her top hence the inconsistent bump. She could actually easily manipulate those closest to her into going along with faking still being pregnant by claiming it’s for her own protection or something

A February pregnancy lines up with her being full term in October as per the photo
But what has she to gain from pretending he hasn’t been born? She uses her children for $$$ and given how work is drying up, she would be bleeding his baby dry. (whatever the cord bank leaves in his cord).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes if there were two miscarriages, then the feijoa salad wouldn’t be the February 2nd miscarriage. It would have to be from either the second loss or Not Asher (looking less likely).

Here is the post referring to February 2nd loss and the nails match that date.
FC724779-CC5C-46F4-8AB7-2453CEBF762E.jpeg
15CB123A-9502-46CF-8AEF-89C77B473732.jpeg

Is she really even pregnant? Maybe she is absolutely delusional and has convinced herself she is pregnant, but has to wear a fake bump 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.