Simone Anderson #20 “Charity work” reduced her to tears, being exposed as a liar-one of her biggest fears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Simone! Last week you said that Trent was going to take his team and volunteer at Vision West this week. You mentioned you were going to tag along again as well. Is this in the calendar for tomorrow? Looking forward to the update you Devine hun x
Vision West are posting daily thanking that days volunteers. No mention of Canon employees. Plus, given they used the hashtag Simone Anderson, they would likely do it again if she done a second day

This is not nachos. This doesn’t even look like it would taste that nice.
This is a weird savoury mince dish on top of corn chips.
Why are they trying to re-invent nachos?

Also I’m not sure what planet she lives on but our lemon tree keeps producing for a few more months so “using up all the lemons on the tree” makes no sense when they’ll probably get more before winter considering they’re in Auckland ……..
If she’s all about reducing waste, why not say that she’s juicing up the lemons and oranges they used as table decorations? Which as we know is where those lemons REALLY came from. I’d really respect that, instead I assume they’ve been dumped because where else would they be 🤷🏼‍♀️
And given she has a backstock of lemon and lime juice in the pantry, maybe donating these lemons would have been a kind thing to do rather than stock up her freezer

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
That thing above is a crime against nachos. That is some sort of beef stew with corn chips. Someone call old El Paso, Erin is out of the box bonkers trying to pass that off as nachos. Sorry for the rant, I really like nachos.
Oh I get it. It’s not the first nacho crime from Erin either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m just being pathetic and petty but I find impossible beef so “impossible” lol to find at my local supermarkets so as a vegetarian it is really pissing me off that non vegetarians/vegans are being sent it for free 😆😆😝😝

Reactions: 14
Vision West are posting daily thanking that days volunteers. No mention of Canon employees. Plus, given they used the hashtag Simone Anderson, they would likely do it again if she done a second day

And given she has a backstock of lemon and lime juice in the pantry, maybe donating these lemons would have been a kind thing to do rather than stock up her freezer
Or! How about donate your ‘backstock’ seeing as you are so hashtag blessed to have a plentiful tree! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Ive not been reading for a few days as I find her so infuriating BUT that Gold monstrosity - just why would you wear that?
I mean are you trying to be a Christmas decoration like the gold balloons in the engagement party photos?
inserting yourself right into that party as the star? I mean in that polaroid that poor girl whose engagement party it actually is looks miserable!
And the elongated photos in F45 and chiro yet again :rolleyes:
F8CB9B85-EBDD-4589-9CBD-EB8740185811.JPG

D5C7B4A2-EB09-48D2-AE85-EE907E9E9829.JPG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I’m just being pathetic and petty but I find impossible beef so “impossible” lol to find at my local supermarkets so as a vegetarian it is really pissing me off that non vegetarians/vegans are being sent it for free 😆😆😝😝
I agree! Just the same when Whittaker’s sent the plant based chocolate out to them all. However, not that keen on impossible so sue can have it. Let’s see if she cooks with it!

Not about the lemons but the dress- annoys me this is a small ethical company who are still working with her to increase their business. Love to know how much increase she has had in sales by dating with her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Yeah my local fb group is constant posts offering various excess veges/fruit to whoever wants it. Doesn't care enough to share huh.

Reactions: 3
I hope the baby is born on New Year’s Eve, which would mean all her future New Year’s Eve plans of going to festivals and long room are ruined, as she would be with her child celebrating on his birthday….. oh wait, that’s right she doesn’t care about that, just like spending Mother’s Day without her child

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion:
The teachers were gifted chocolate and champagne but all they really wanted was an end to the woman’s refuge pain.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ive not been reading for a few days as I find her so infuriating BUT that Gold monstrosity - just why would you wear that?
I mean are you trying to be a Christmas decoration like the gold balloons in the engagement party photos?
inserting yourself right into that party as the star? I mean in that polaroid that poor girl whose engagement party it actually is looks miserable!
And the elongated photos in F45 and chiro yet again :rolleyes:
View attachment 1824639

View attachment 1824641
She does this at every event - she dresses in something ridiculously extravagant so that she’s the centre of attention. Ref: mates baby shower a few weeks back in that giant blue Zimmerman dress while everyone else was in understated, tasteful dresses. There was another one where she was at a wedding and everyone else is dressed nicely and she’s in this blue tent looking thing that took up most of the family photo so you can’t see anything else.

It’s bleeping gross.

I’ve been watching season 5 of the Crown and honestly, it’s like she’s made herself into a character in the royal family and is clinging on to that character for dear life

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.