Simone Anderson #20 “Charity work” reduced her to tears, being exposed as a liar-one of her biggest fears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can confirm, the SMH whirly thingee does the thing I wanted it to.

Came well packaged and appears good quality with ball bearings to facilitate the whirliness.

It also sounds a lot louder in the video than it actually is.

10/10, would recommend to friends and family.

Nevermind - the video was too big to upload

There is a comment that’s been there for 8 hours that hasn’t been deleted yet

Pregnancy announcement reel has been removed though so whilst she doesn’t give a duck about her kids she clearly cares about what her followers think and is trying to remove any proof
And….. if it weren’t true why would she need to remove it…. 👋🏻👋🏻 Hi Simmo seeing as you’re reading here more than just ‘at parties’.

Reactions: 5
Wow Moet & Chandon AND Ferrero Rocher for Asher's preschool teachers..............................................like she bought them herself.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand someone has corrected her on her grammar on the gift tags LOL
This is going to make me sound like an ungrateful twit which I apologise for, but as an early childhood teacher I can tell you now majority of this stuff gets regifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Been having a play round in the privacy setting for messages.
Restrictimg an account doesn't impact the accounts ability to message her. The point of restricting an account is that from the users point of view they don't know their account is being treated differently.
She's must of just switched up her settings for receiving messages. Clearly prepping for going into birth...
Or the Dom Harvey podcast is actually gonna address some tit and she knows shes gonna get slammed.

Pregnancy announcement reel is still there, just over in reels not on her mainfeed

Reactions: 10
Imagine living her life built on lies . Lie after lie after lie and having to constantly check yourself to make sure you don’t duck up and give anything away. The easiest thing she could have done was tell people when she was due . I would have straight away after seeing how many awesome detectives we have in here 😂

Reactions: 13
Merry Christmas Asher Roo
Very soon you’ll be one of two

Will your brother be used for ads?
You bet he will unless stopped by your Dad

Your Mother hasn’t provided receipts
But you can bet she changes her sheets

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
So has she turned off her messages for everyone or just a few? I'm so confused. Probably because she is due now, won't be posting often, and don't want people to be sending her messages 🙄

Reactions: 3
I can still message her if I want..............................

So consider me to be #blessedthickcunt

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually understand her whole "we aren't saying as it was a nightmare having people constantly message asking when I was in labour when overdue"
That would also drive me batty and not want to tell anyone second time around

HOWEVER she also choose to do either some real crappy things when knowingly pregnant for a cash grab and not disclosing risks to other pregnant ladies or she using a video of an earlier miscarriage and committing to a pretty dark story line just for the insta head pats. And the only way to know which is for her baby to show up. That's the only reason everyone care so much Simone

To add- even with the later pregnancy story, she's still a tit head for framing her Neutrogena ad as live then annoucing she was pregnant and not printing a retraction.

Reactions: 8
Blood test in preparation for tomorrow's c-section or planned induction maybe??
Some midwives will recommend an antibody and iron level test at 36 weeks, curiouser and curiouser🤔
Or she is having a C section tomorrow and getting the pre-surgical bloods done 24 hours prior🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
That’s a bit awkward gifting Ferrero rocher because what if they have nut allergies 😂😂
I was thinking the same thing. My son's teacher can't have dairy, egg, or gluten. She was super stoked to get some dairy free chocolate from us that she could actually eat...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is going to make me sound like an ungrateful twit which I apologise for, but as an early childhood teacher I can tell you now majority of this stuff gets regifted.
Good! If you don’t want it/won’t use it why spend your extremely hard earned $$ dealing with other peoples lil ratbag kids on presents for other people! 😘

Reactions: 4
Well I'm stumped then.
Or maybe shes allowinf messages from close friends and account she's follows?
Who knows, seems suss. Not Asher before Christmas probably 😂

Reactions: 3
Well I'm stumped then.
Something is sus there. Normally one would turn off messages from non followers, not the other way around.

Reactions: 1
Well I'm stumped then.
I found that going on my browser the message option was there but not on the app so maybe have a look and see if that’s the case for you too. It might just be an Instagram app problem

I found that going on my browser the message option was there but not on the app so maybe have a look and see if that’s the case for you too. It might just be an Instagram app problem
Oh youre right! Still there on my browser. All that detective work and turns out Instagram is just having a tanty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.