Simone Anderson #20 “Charity work” reduced her to tears, being exposed as a liar-one of her biggest fears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that I believe partners have to make gushing birthday posts, but do we think she’s seething that Trent hasn’t done one?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I never read here but how uncanny 🤣
Correction - will treasure a photo of this card forever.
(Card is already in the bin, couldn't keep that clutter in the show home)

Edit - Ha should have read the rest of the comments before I posted. Thick bleep I am

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I never read here but how uncanny 🤣
She never showed what was inside it, what’s the bet he did this drawing at daycare today as it’s his scheduled daycare day and then she’s palmed him off again tonight to go out for dinner. She just loves spending time with her child so much! And yes I’m all for having time to yourself and going out with your partner for your bday but Simone goes out a couple times a week child free… the least she could do is spend some time with her kid on her bday. Lucky Asher is NOT so advanced so he really has no clue what bleeping day it is.

Reactions: 9
Going to post this here too, protect yourselves online people!

Why is SA called essay?

Simone15:
Because Simone probably has grounds for harmful digital communication. Skete has sought advice from a lawyer. I would also suggest to people on here to be wary of following tattlers making accounts on IG….with very little information I found the identity of 3 tattlers from the the IG acc started…. Which means Simone can too and you bet your feijoa salad she would use the HDC on you. There are also tattlers having DMs with Skete on their personal accounts- don’t think she is not sharing that information.
Skete has proven herself to be untrustworthy so I wouldn’t be interacting with her at all.

I have probably missed it but why are we not more outraged that she used her “2 losses” in a bleeping Lorna Jane ad?

Reactions: 14
She needs something floaty to hide bump size. I just find her fake tan colour and hair colour quite out there. Reminds me of Ross in friends when he faked tanned and had the teeth done. Quite glow in the dark. Not sure if i’m real life or would he like that or she’s used a filter.
She looks terribly fake!!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Controversial, but I think the thick bleep looks really lovely in this picture. It’s clearly super old though.
Brunette suits her way better than the fake as duck Barbie wannabe blonde

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.