Simone Anderson #20 “Charity work” reduced her to tears, being exposed as a liar-one of her biggest fears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the Dom podcast just hasn’t been released as he’s not starting showing the videos ones on his YouTube channel till the new year.
I just find it weird that they made a big song and dance about recording it and that was like the beginning of November? I’m guessing she wants it to be a positive piece and wants it all signed off.

Reactions: 6
I think the Dom podcast just hasn’t been released as he’s not starting showing the videos ones on his YouTube channel till the new year.
I will eat my hat if that thing ever sees the light of day

• Haha
Reactions: 11
he hasn’t confirmed why it’s taken so long, but my assumption is they’ve mutually agreed a date where simone may need a puff piece in her favour.
I’m hoping it’s her swan song. That she’ll be taking time away from influencing to be a Devine boy mama. She’ll have lots of tit to share alongside it like online bullies, boys are so precious after her miscarriages etc. I won’t be listening but can’t wait for her to leave the SM space.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hey Simone, even your friends cover Asher’s face before posting. Maybe you should take a leaf. Happy birthday you slimy weasel.
I’d forgotten how monstrous that dress is!

Did she wrote these captions herself???
I’m not Scammy. Go through my comments, I’m pretty scathing. I just think pre-fakery Scammy looks nice. It’s also hilarious that this picture has got to be at least 3-5 years old. Can’t be very good friends if that’s all he could muster 🤣

Reactions: 2
She said for the podcast she was answering ALL questions - maybe she's revealed her due date, and that's why there is a delay? Dom said the podcast was coming out "Early in the new year", by assumption after when cash cow 2 arrives, which we all know is very soon

Reactions: 2
I’d forgotten how monstrous that dress is!

I’m not Scammy. Go through my comments, I’m pretty scathing. I just think pre-fakery Scammy looks nice. It’s also hilarious that this picture has got to be at least 3-5 years old. Can’t be very good friends if that’s all he could muster 🤣
I think OP meant did Simone write the comment herself not you. We're all on the same team here folks

Reactions: 12
Imagine having to share people’s birthday greetings like testimonials to try and prove you’re not a bleep.

$10 says most of those posts are simply to get a shout out on her stories and they actually give zero fucks about her

I tend to call or txt my friends privately on their birthdays.

*cue screenshots of DM in 5….4……3…….2

Reactions: 17
She said for the podcast she was answering ALL questions - maybe she's revealed her due date, and that's why there is a delay? Dom said the podcast was coming out "Early in the new year", by assumption after when cash cow 2 arrives, which we all know is very soon
I love your profile name 😁

Reactions: 6
I think OP meant did Simone write the comment herself not you. We're all on the same team here folks
Oh yes I think you’re right! Sorry friend, my excuse is my tired brain from my 8 week old still waking 2 hourly overnight. Soz for being a TC.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The birthday posts from her friends are so embarrassing, i would be so ashamed to admit to having someone like SA in my life let alone being friends with them. To me ripping off a charity would be an absolute dealbreaker in a friendship. These people are calling her kind, special, one of a kind (though i guess this one is technically true, takes a certain kind of person to steal money from womens refuge) fabulous etc, and then even saying they're lucky to have her in their lives??? I mean really 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
Going to post this here too, protect yourselves online people!

Why is SA called essay?

Simone15:
Because Simone probably has grounds for harmful digital communication. Skete has sought advice from a lawyer. I would also suggest to people on here to be wary of following tattlers making accounts on IG….with very little information I found the identity of 3 tattlers from the the IG acc started…. Which means Simone can too and you bet your feijoa salad she would use the HDC on you. There are also tattlers having DMs with Skete on their personal accounts- don’t think she is not sharing that information.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh yes I think you’re right! Sorry friend, my excuse is my tired brain from my 8 week old still waking 2 hourly overnight. Soz for being a TC.
Gosh it's hard work isn't it. Thank you for responding to your wakeful baby, it will get better over time 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I bet this is how scamones messages were.
now Georgia, I know we havent Spoken but I would like you to post this photo and include “love you lots, have a wonderful birthday xx”
Gary, you need to include a photo of us that includes Trenti, and say happy birthday hope your darling spoils you x.
Courtney, if you and Bree could mingle on a photo together maybe even a collage, include heaps of xx’s and each share it
Trenti darling, make a story about Asher saying happy birthday to mummy as we know he isn’t old enough for Insta yet xxx

*names clearly made up due to I don’t have a clue who her besties are. Maybe I will make it into the next reel or monthly outing for my creativity 😙

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry if I was unclear! Maybe Simmo can help with a discount code for a black-out-cot like Asher had?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.