Simone Anderson #20 “Charity work” reduced her to tears, being exposed as a liar-one of her biggest fears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait to see her repost everyone’s birthday messages to her because that proves how well likes you are 🤣 And Trent’s so thoughtful gift she probably hinted or directly told him she wanted. But it will be all a surprise just like the engagement.
The gift from Trenti will be gifted of course….

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope she’s having baby Not Asher today. Would be her worst nightmare - sharing a birthday with someone!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Happy Birthday ya scamming witch! But you probably won’t read these until your next party with friends 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope she’s having baby Not Asher today. Would be her worst nightmare - sharing a birthday with someone!!
Nah, I think she will gush over sharing her birthday with her child. How special it is and it creates another strong bond between them. I also reckon yesterdays "I finally have a bump" video was planned as she knew she was due and can now go oh my look who arrived early but a healthy great weight etc.

Reactions: 8
Because some assumed she was due today she probably held off posting to cackle later at the comments. But I was right all the re posting and mentioning who sent gifts over 🙄 Normal people don’t even do this on their own facebook pages, I can’t see why influencers need to feel special- oh wait that’s right most are narcissistic human beings who portray being so kind hearted and nice.

Reactions: 12
Sorry I haven’t looked back at previous posts but was there any reason why that Don Harvey 🤢 podcast never got released? Or if it did was there anything interesting on it?

Oops I’m a TC and didn’t read back a page or two. Sorry!

Sorry I haven’t looked back at previous posts but was there any reason why that Don Harvey 🤢 podcast never got released? Or if it did was there anything interesting on it?

Oops I’m a TC and didn’t read back a page or two. Sorry!
he hasn’t confirmed why it’s taken so long, but my assumption is they’ve mutually agreed a date where simone may need a puff piece in her favour.

Reactions: 9
I think the Dom podcast just hasn’t been released as he’s not starting showing the videos ones on his YouTube channel till the new year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.