Simone Anderson #20 “Charity work” reduced her to tears, being exposed as a liar-one of her biggest fears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not rent dresses anymore? You can't tell me she is buying all these outfits?

Reactions: 3
Stand by please. I reckon shes shoved two recipes together here. I don't know why she's serving teriyaki rolls with a satay sauce though...
All I think when I see her hashed together "original" recipes. Is That episode from Friends where Rachel made the trifle

" It’s a trifle. It’s got all of these layers. First, there’s a layer of ladyfingers, then a layer of jam, then custard, which I made from scratch. Raspberries, more ladyfingers, Then beef sautéed with peas and onions. Then more custard and then bananas and then I just put some whipped cream on top.” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she not rent dresses anymore? You can't tell me she is buying all these outfits?
100% suspect she is renting them but of course Simone has to project her image of wealth so will never admit it.

If she was as wealthy as she pretends you would think she would at least buy Trent a new suit…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In this morning Key planner push the door to A rooms is closed. Suspect wall stickers are gone….

• Haha
Reactions: 15
100% suspect she is renting them but of course Simone has to project her image of wealth so will never admit it.

If she was as wealthy as she pretends you would think she would at least buy Trent a new suit…
And in his new dad bod size please.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In this morning Key planner push the door to A rooms is closed. Suspect wall stickers are gone….
And you can’t tell me she has two planners, one she keeps empty to show us in her stupid videos. More like that’s the one she keeps being sent each year and doesn’t use it like she tells us she does 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Linda?? Okay then 😂
It’s Spanish for pretty 🙄

Her audience is global. Cos celebrity. She’s looks like an AI version of herself.
Tattle is inadvertently giving her content and we can’t have her bettering herself or she won’t go down in flames as we all wish. Let’s not give her self improvement tips. I think we watch we critique without solution and watch her tit the bed.

I also heard a friend of a friend talking about their rave days, apparently she used to do a lot of recreationals. Wholesome AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For fucks sake, does she ever take a day off? It's bleeping Sunday, what a horrible life!!!

Trent's suit is revolting, a real 'look at moi' over the top used car salesman suit, not everything is about you two! Even the couple who's party it is aren't dressed as flashy as them, classless and tasteless morons.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
For fucks sake, does she ever take a day off? It's bleeping Sunday, what a horrible life!!!

Trent's suit is revolting, a real 'look at moi' over the top used car salesman suit, not everything is about you two! Even the couple who's party it is aren't dressed as flashy as them, classless and tasteless morons.
Reminds me of Mr Wormwood from Matilda…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Next question coming up from her thick bleep followers is how did you do those Devine platters? I’ve never made a platter in my life before and need to know the ingredients you used. Could you please share the reel for the platter you made, I frothed over it!

Also didn’t take her long to get rid of the link for visionwest. One question for Simone to read over her monthly outing tonight is, how the duck can you be friends with someone that is so fake and doesn’t give a tit about anyone but herself??
Hi Simone I’m making some Devine frozen grapes for Xmas but can’t for the life of me find your recipe reel for ice. If you’re not too busy sorry to bother you I know you’re flat out being a incredible mama roo! Could you please share the ice reel with us! Merry Xmas beautiful xx

Who wore it better

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.