Simone Anderson #17 Promotes cord blood banking, her follower count is tanking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ I got the actual ick from it
It took me ages to figure out where it was cause it wasn't the "landing" in these photos as that's where her make up area is
1) furniture in front of doors stresses me out. And assume that would be there linen cupboard so frequently accessed
2) that "couch" would be a nightmare with young children as your only seating option there. You couldn't breastfeed in it, if a baby feel asleep on you you couldn't transfer, you could only sit on it with a partner
3) If you had a friend over there is no other seating options so you'd be having a snuggle
4) no storage so kids would have drag everything out of Asher's room and take it all back
5) it's directly where the stairs some up so you have set up a lounge for young children directly in front of an open staircase with no baby proofing. Kid falls over and they could tumble straight down the stairs

There is already a second lounge area, she is just using it for make up clients
That beam bag will be there for a few weeks to fulfill the deal of getting it for free and then it's get chucked back onto the deck I reckon (she has previously mentioned about sitting on beanbags on the lawn)
Wouldn’t it make more sense to have the more formal lounge upstairs and the kids lounge off the kitchen so that you can see the kids from the kitchen and they’re less likely to yeet themselves down the stairs? Or am I just a thick bleep?

Reactions: 15
Hmmm…

Santa starts loading his sleigh. Will Simone admit when Not Asher is on his way?

If that’s still long then it might be easier to use one of the others that are shorter.
or - Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way? - that cuts out a few more letters and should fit.
caption credit @snarkersusie

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wouldn’t it make more sense to have the more formal lounge upstairs and the kids lounge off the kitchen so that you can see the kids from the kitchen and they’re less likely to yeet themselves down the stairs? Or am I just a thick bleep?
Nah I'd have a second "kids" longue upstairs so if you are having friends over then they are in the nice tidy space downstairs. House has three bathrooms so no need for guests to go upstairs at all.
Of course this is only an advantahe if you didn't need to clean everything up every 5 minutes. It would mean that for most people they could just leave the kids projects/ mess out without worrying about guests tripping over it..
Also if you had your formal longue upstairs it would be next to the bedrooms so couldn't entertain once the kids are in bed

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.