Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snarkersusie

VIP Member
😂 can’t believe it’s getting near new thread time. My suggestion: It’s now December and Santa is loading up his sleigh. But will Simone actually admit when Baby not Asher is on his way?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Imattendingadinner

Possibly a bit of both. Surely people are realising now that watching paint dry is more interesting than her content and that she’s shady AF. If nothing else, they’d see her deleting innocent comments.

I mean, this morning, the only story is an empty collagen jar 😴
That is a plea to Adisheiko - to please send her more. She is a fucking disaster.

Thread name: Simone Anderson is very greedy, even though it’s Christmas, she takes from the needy.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

snarkersusie

VIP Member
*sigh*

OK - all you TC's who need this special recipe for 'Sultana bran as a meal but not breakfast' - I've decided to share my devine late lunch (approx 3pm - Sah craycray!)

1. Drizzle a pile of sultana bran into your boujeeist bowl
2. From your curated fridge, grab some strawberries from your SMH space general KMart containers and slice them, chuck on top of SB randomly
3. Take a perfect banana from your perfect bowl and slice into your SB, taking care not to slice any sausage fingers at the same time
4. Add a couple of prunes to keep that tummy of yours perfectly shopped tucked
5. Slosh on a dash or two of whatever milk (non dairy of course) has been previously gifted #ad
6. Enjoy, while catching up with the latest news and views about yours truly! Xx

Unedited pic ft. tattle page to prove authenticity - ie. Receipt ♥

View attachment 1768290

Disclaimer: Yes, I realise this is way trickier than the frozen grapes recipe that you all know and love, but I'm sure even the thickest of you darling TC's will be mastering this in no time!
Hi hun, your bowl just radiates kindness and I can tell you are such an amazing Mum! Do I need to use a big spoon or a little spoon to eat this? Kind regards Brenda

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

adfluenza

Ha! I’ve been waiting to see the ‘big boy room’ to confirm the white toy box/seat she advertised last week didn’t stay around and sure enough .. it’s gone.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

LadyChat

Chatty Member
*sigh*

OK - all you TC's who need this special recipe for 'Sultana bran as a meal but not breakfast' - I've decided to share my devine late lunch (approx 3pm - Sah craycray!)

2. From your curated fridge, grab some strawberries from your SMH space general KMart containers and slice them, chuck on top of SB randomly
3. Take a perfect banana from your perfect bowl and slice into your SB, taking care not to slice any sausage fingers at the same time
5. Slosh on a dash or two of whatever milk (non dairy of course) has been previously gifted #ad
6. Enjoy, while catching up with the latest news and views about yours truly! Xx

1669688680210.jpeg

Disclaimer: Yes, I realise this is way trickier than the frozen grapes recipe that you all know and love, but I'm sure even the thickest of you darling TC's will be mastering this in no time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

InInfluencersweTrUsT

Chatty Member
“While Anderson did not video herself when Forsyth dropped to one knee and presented the sponsored ring, two photographers were "hiding in the bushes" to capture the moment.

"Trent even organised two of our good friends . . . one on photography, one on videography, to capture every moment. Literally so special," Anderson says in the Instagram video.

…..still not really a surprise though, the same article says they chose the ring together at Michael Hill…..

Ouch, maybe this is the weight gain comment 🫥

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Thread suggestion

Simone Anderson #18 she’s trying to hide when the new baby will be here, how did she make the charity donations disappear?

• Haha
Reactions: 36

usemycode

VIP Member
*sigh*

View attachment 1768290

Hey lovely, hope you’re having a beautiful day with your devine family. Can you please share the sultana bran recipe again as I can’t find it on your feed? Thanks and I hope you have an an amazing day xx

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Starstruck500

VIP Member
Has anyone got a good alternative company to Space General and Simplify my home? Doing up our kitchen and I want storage solutions for all the annoying shit like bottles, plastic lids etc - don’t want to use Space General even though they literally have everything I want and SMH is just too fucking expensive

Our fridge is covered in artwork from the kids and one whole corner of my bedroom is a mish mash of kids artwork, blu-tacked to the wall 😂
I’ve heard of this really great secondhand page on Facebook, and they are always good quality. I even heard they might be selling the whole range of SMH items. I’ll go find it….

here you go

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35