Simone Anderson #17 Promotes cord blood banking, her follower count is tanking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will change her mind on any of these if we chose right. She will NOT let the tattle aunties chose the name....
But of course sheā€™s already had everything organised (clothes, blankets, signs etc) with Not-Asherā€™s name on it!
Simone whatā€™s for dinner tonight? Surely it must be a woop night?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine using that wording for someone who has had weight loss surgery. Thatā€™s honestly fucked. Joke or not, itā€™s disgusting.
Going through Trents insta he made a lot of stupid comments for the bants (prison r*pe anyone). Joys of getting pinned down and then trotted out as an insta-boyfriend at 21. Everyone else just said their stupid comments to their friend and then learnt to stop once they matured

Reactions: 11
But of course sheā€™s already had everything organised (clothes, blankets, signs etc) with Not-Asherā€™s name on it!
Simone whatā€™s for dinner tonight? Surely it must be a woop night?
Or it will be passed off as her great uncles sisters in laws dads dog best friends name that means so much to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iā€™ve been scrolling Simoneā€™s ā€œpersonalā€ account looking for something to use as my profile photo, and I came across these. Sure they are quite old, but I can NOT believe she has kept them on her grid. I wonder what Help Auckland think about their poster girl for Sexual Assault Survival posing with this guyā€¦ IYKYKā€¦

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Whatā€™s going on with her legs? You can see a chunk missing from her thigh and her calves have been edited thinner on one than the other and they look fused šŸ¤£View attachment 1763426
This is what frustrates me about her she has chunky legs- her genetic makeup you just have to see her mums and aunties. However, in photos she always makes them look slim.

Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve been scrolling Simoneā€™s ā€œpersonalā€ account looking for something to use as my profile photo, and I came across these. Sure they are quite old, but I can NOT believe she has kept them on her grid. I wonder what Help Auckland think about their poster girl for Sexual Assault Survival posing with this guyā€¦ IYKYKā€¦
This! And then going on a podcast with Dom Harvey?!

Reactions: 14
Yeah I lost 20kg but vomited all day and all night for 9months & 6 weeks postpartum, still had a 8.9lb babe. And guess what Simmo at 5 months old his room is colourful, he certainly isnā€™t sleep trained, his clothes are like $5 from Kmart and actually fit him, weā€™ve already baby proofed the house ā€¦.. And I couldnā€™t be happier.
ps. Canā€™t remember the last time I changed the sheets , maybe 2 weeks ago? Gosh Iā€™m such a thick bleep
I donā€™t wanna brag but I changed our sheet and bubs sheets today soooo
Ps please donā€™t ask me how long itā€™s been in between changes because I donā€™t wanna lie to you all šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I still think sheā€™ll try use Grandmaā€™s name (seeing as they wanted to use Granddads name for Asher but her brother got in first šŸ¤­)

But there really isnā€™t any way to modernise Norma / Norman!

Iā€™m going Nixon!

ETA - Iā€™ve previously said Normie - but I honestly feel that would be so cruel and setting the poor kid up to be bullied for life

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Cake is ugly. Most of the influencers who went are boring and dull.
Gosh, letā€™s hope their kids donā€™t turn out the same.
I hope theyā€™re all the complete opposite and give their carbon copy beige brigade parents
Looks like Just Jess made it? Or my 5 year old niecešŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
absolute hell as they get older!
Lol na the pipings bad but itā€™s not as terrible as Jessā€™ efforts! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Trent's second names are Bruce Lynch. So maybe they'll go for Bruce (aka Cash cow B)

Or Lynch. Lynch rhymes with Hinch... Roo Lynch.... OK I'm grasping at straws now, must be the beer talking! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.