Simon Harris: Man behaving dadly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He seems to think the UK is one of the nastiest places you could possibly live. I wonder if he's ever even been abroad? Doubt it.

Reactions: 7
He seems to think the UK is one of the nastiest places you could possibly live. I wonder if he's ever even been abroad? Doubt it.
He would be the sort who comes here and complains that:

(a) We all speak our own language
(b) We all eat funny foreign food

And then make an inappropriate joke about the war or something similar. In the name of satire.

Reactions: 3
Nearly everyone European I know doesn't hate the British. They mostly seem to think the UK massively fucked it up, the silly wankers.

It's more... schadenfreude.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nearly everyone European I know doesn't hate the British. They mostly seem to think the UK massively fucked it up, the silly wankers.
Got it in one…………….

We are too busy with our freedom of movement and stuff to really get wound up about it :LOL:

Reactions: 4
To be fair, we were getting nul points long before brexit. I think we’re just a bit tit at Eurovision and don’t really understand what our European neighbours enjoy.

Reactions: 1
Funny how so many Europeans flocked to Liverpool over the last week considering they hate us, isn't it Simon, you absolute melt 🤔

Reactions: 6
To be fair, we were getting nul points long before brexit. I think we’re just a bit tit at Eurovision and don’t really understand what our European neighbours enjoy.
Well they don’t put the effort in. Compare it to Sweden where the competition to represent Sweden is a major major event.

Reactions: 2
Well they don’t put the effort in. Compare it to Sweden where the competition to represent Sweden is a major major event.
UK have had some bleeping STINKERS recently (and tbh, should have won last year if not for the Ukraine public support vote):

2023: Molly Mae or whatever
2022: King Fraggle
2021: James Newman - LAST
2019: Michael Rice - LAST
2018: SuRie - 24th of 26
2017: Lucie Jones - midtable blandness
2016: Joe & Jake - 24th of 26
2015: Electro Velvet - 24th of 26 (kinda liked this one for how naff it was heh)

UK have had some bleeping STINKERS recently (and tbh, should have won last year if not for the Ukraine public support vote):

2023: Molly Mae or whatever
2022: King Fraggle
2021: James Newman - LAST
2019: Michael Rice - LAST
2018: SuRie - 24th of 26
2017: Lucie Jones - midtable blandness
2016: Joe & Jake - 24th of 26
2015: Electro Velvet - 24th of 26 (kinda liked this one for how naff it was heh)
Sam Ryder was a bit of a fluke because he was big on social media beforehand (still think he’s crap). Agreed, we’ve had some awful acts and it’s weird we’re now all pretending that we’re not terrible at Eurovision because we had one successful year! The worst ones that stand out for me were Scooch or Scoot or whatever they were called, with the flight attendant uniforms. That Teenage Life one was so cringe I had to turn over when they did the recap because I couldn’t bear it again.

• Haha
Sam Ryder was a bit of a fluke because he was big on social media beforehand (still think he’s crap). Agreed, we’ve had some awful acts and it’s weird we’re now all pretending that we’re not terrible at Eurovision because we had one successful year! The worst ones that stand out for me were Scooch or Scoot or whatever they were called, with the flight attendant uniforms. That Teenage Life one was so cringe I had to turn over when they did the recap because I couldn’t bear it again.
Omg Daz Sampson! 😂 think he was the year before Scooch. All of them utter turd. At least the UK sent Blue one year - y’know, an actual established group. Mad innit.

• Haha
Let’s not forget this 2003 horror. Why didn’t the other countries vote for this??? Is it cos of brexit???

Fun story - not long after Eurovision, Jemini played a show in Bristol. They sold a total of six tickets and just before the show people from the venue were walking up and down the waterfront area trying to give away tickets for free.

• Haha
He's like the internet's Don Quixote. Mae Muller is his Dulcinea and he waves his e-sword at windmills: "STILL MAD ABOUT EUROVISION, TORY SCUM?"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok so I swore to never post on this man’s thread as I’m certain he enjoys ppl giving a duck about his boring content but - has anyone seen him somewhat denounce Jack Monroe on Twitter today?!!! He sounds like he’s scared of saying anything definitively because of her constant breadcrumbing of self harm/suicide but omg some independent critical thought? He may overtake Russ as top of my league table of self obsessed centrist blokes on Twitter 💅🏻

ETA - not up to date on Jack threads so sorry if this has already been said over there

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
He doesn't want things to take "a dark turn", which obviously means Jack doing a Caroline Flack (or Cawowine Fwack as he'd say it) , but obviously , if she did do that, he'd be like a pig in tit milking the situation for likes and shares for weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He doesn't want things to take "a dark turn", which obviously means Jack doing a Caroline Flack (or Cawowine Fwack as he'd say it) , but obviously , if she did do that, he'd be like a pig in tit milking the situation for likes and shares for weeks.
Ugh there are a raft of vultures hoping things will take 'a dark turn' for someone due to supposed online trolling. So they can sit back and say 'I told you so'. And then wish for regulations so that scammers and grifters can carry on unimpeded by any criticism.

Reactions: 6
Looks like Si has been reading the thread again. The bit about using his own kids for freebies is presented as "humour", but is obviously exactly what he does. Hi Simon.

FwQsRFUWAAAFPmR.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.