Simon Harris: Man behaving dadly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

The body language on him. Always looks so uncomfortable in videos. It's like there's someone in the room pointing a gun at him.

I see the latest good cause that he's doing TO DEATH is about sending the England Deaf women's team to the deaf world cup. He's so virtuous.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The body language on him. Always looks so uncomfortable in videos. It's like there's someone in the room pointing a gun at him.

I see the latest good cause that he's doing TO DEATH is about sending the England Deaf women's team to the deaf world cup. He's so virtuous.
The issue itself is weird as the FA should be doing it but he doesn't care about them he just wants something from it

Reactions: 2
Like a gorilla eating his own nits.

And not supporting the official fund raiser, but setting up his own separate one because of, err, reasons? (GFM want their slice)

Reactions: 2
I remain convinced he must be pocketing at least something off these gofundme things. The amount of them he has active is crazy. And yeah, as if he gives a tit about the deaf women's team.

Reactions: 6

In that interview - wasn't his joke fundraising for Katie Hopkins extremely dodgy? Saying at the bottom 'In the small print' that all funds were going to the Trussell Trust? Surely the aims of a fundraiser should be extremely clear from first glance? Not in the small print?

Reactions: 5
I get the impression he is a bit of a pound shop Mr Beast in that he is involved in all these good causes but his reward is the clout he desperately craves. Except Mr Beast paid for those deaf people's surgery with his own cash, rather than crowdfunding it.

I am actually shocked no-one with financial means hasn't stepped in to fund the whole thing themselves regarding the Deaf Women's team, a very ripe sportswashing opportunity for the ultra rich missed.

Reactions: 5
It's hardly a conspiracy, Simon. Much like the rest of us, they want your account suspended because you are annoying as all hell

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sharing threats from "the haters" is the textbook "influencer" content generator when running out of material.

It's just a sign of his massive ego "I'm so important and influential that people are paying to ban my amazing content".

I don't believe it's real. Big parties wouldn't operate this way, and small far-right ones would be targetting far more influential Twitter accounts.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.