Simon Harris: Man behaving dadly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What exactly will the premium, paid for content be anyway? Can't think of much. Up to his old tricks again here. Someone is critical of Femi so of course he's angling to suggest that if you ever criticise a black person it must be because you are a racist. Seems it's Simon himself who see little more than the colour of a man's skin...

bleeping hell £3 a month to listen to his absolute bilge. Is this in an effort to pay back his creditors and that bounce back loan 🙄 Anyone choosing to pay is an absolute cretin. I honestly don’t understand how people can’t see right through him.
I think his followers are the type of people who got their head dunked in the bog daily at school and now as an adult think calling someone gammon is the ultimate put down

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really can’t stand this guy. Has he ever posted screenshots from here? I notice he loves posting tweets that slag him so that his daft followers can stroke his ego. Surprises me he’s not done it with tattle comments. Worried it drives more people to us, Simon?

Reactions: 6
bleeping hell £3 a month to listen to his absolute bilge. Is this in an effort to pay back his creditors and that bounce back loan 🙄 Anyone choosing to pay is an absolute cretin. I honestly don’t understand how people can’t see right through him.
His wife must have told him to get a bleeping job, but he is unemployable like most of these Twitter 'character' wanks, so is rattling the tin like Monroe and SuperWankiiii.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
BREAKING NEWS! A grown man with a lot going in his life has done a ratio again! He honestly seems to think likes on twitter actually matter. He needs mental help. Also, the weirdest thing about his subscription content is that he doesn't even offer any examples of what sort of stuff it will be. It will just be "extra!". Chancing bastard. Hi Simon!

Reactions: 5
Ahh extra content about ‘EaStEr Is bAnNeD’ and people being arrested for displaying an England flag
What a treat
PS Simon get a proper job you workshy fantasist gif

Reactions: 9
If we all asked him nicely as we know he reads here 👋 would he consider changing his profile picture? It is so incredibly irritating.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He looks so desperate in that photo. It's like he's staring into the camera and saying "Please like me!"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So a Britain First candidate scooped a few votes last night (came third in the count, I think- and I'll add I don't live in that constituency and find them abhorrent) but.... ME ME ME ME ME. Can't bleeping abide this self obsessed twit
20230505_175937.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So a Britain First candidate scooped a few votes last night (came third in the count, I think- and I'll add I don't live in that constituency and find them abhorrent) but.... ME ME ME ME ME. Can't bleeping abide this self obsessed twit
Hockley & Ashingdon

1. Tories 472
2. Rochford District Residents 455
3. Britain First 214
4. Labour 190
5. Lib Dems 173
6. Green 126
(6 rejected papers, turnout 31.7%)

So, 214 people out of 5,160 voted for BF. Approx. 1 in 24.

Reactions: 2
His sycophantic love of Harry and Meghan is quite creepy and wierd, no matter what your thoughts on the whole matter tbh.
And I'm sorry 'appreciate the effort to get to your father's Coronation then back across the Atlantic' 😂
bleeping hell can he hear himself? Up there with 'boo boo I've got so many diamonds it's really annoying'.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't understand who his target audience is. He's not edgy enough for the Twitter leftist contingent, presumably too tainted with the mark of Leave for centrist dad Twitter, and too pro immigration, Harry & Megan, etc for the 'who remembers white dog poo 🤣' brigade. It all comes across as faintly desperate, trying to atone for voting leave by proving what a good guy he is by popping up in every tory MPs replies like an unflushable tit. And the endless wittering on about his ratios - reminds me of a 13 year old on Bebo in 2004 boasting about how many luvs they had.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't understand who his target audience is. He's not edgy enough for the Twitter leftist contingent, presumably too tainted with the mark of Leave for centrist dad Twitter, and too pro immigration, Harry & Megan, etc for the 'who remembers white dog poo 🤣' brigade. It all comes across as faintly desperate, trying to atone for voting leave by proving what a good guy he is by popping up in every tory MPs replies like an unflushable tit. And the endless wittering on about his ratios - reminds me of a 13 year old on Bebo in 2004 boasting about how many luvs they had.
The losers and misfits who continually had their lunch money stolen and head bogwashed daily at school

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Getting more weird

I reckon he's doing this as a way for him to increase his brand and likes etc, I don't think he cares in reality

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.