Simon Harris: Man behaving dadly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His latest obsession is Jacinda Ardern. Seems if you don't like her then you hate women in positions of power etc etc. Maybe people don't like her because she ran her country like a mad dictator during the pandemic?

Well no a Venn diagram is never one circle is it but nice try at looking clever lard arse

Reactions: 3
Well no a Venn diagram is never one circle is it but nice try at looking clever lard arse
Such a bright man. His in-depth political analysis of how Ardern was a great leader - " She pissed off all the right people. That’s a win."

Always the goodies v the baddies with him. No nuance. No brainpower.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Such a bright man. His in-depth political analysis of how Ardern was a great leader - " She pissed off all the right people. That’s a win."

Always the goodies v the baddies with him. No nuance. No brainpower.
If that’s the criteria he’d be an amazing leader

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pretty much describing his own profile pic there. The gammons all think Ardern is the "wrong type of woman" to be in power. I'd love to know his views on Thatcher, May and Truss. Goodies v the Baddies.

Glorious!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry if I’m being a bit thick but his company owes money to HMRC that they’re not paying so gone into liquidation, and he is also moaning about the state of this country? Does he realise that taxes pay for public services?

Reactions: 6
Sorry if I’m being a bit thick but his company owes money to HMRC that they’re not paying so gone into liquidation, and he is also moaning about the state of this country? Does he realise that taxes pay for public services?
Don't forget this is after he spunked away a £21k bounceback loan, so he has cost the Governemnet (us) twice.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand how a satire website could get hold of a loan of that size? I know you literally just had to tick a box to say your earnings were down and you’d be offered a loan, but that’s a huge amount to lend. For context, I was a freelancer during Covid and looked into a BB loan and was offered £5k.

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand how a satire website could get hold of a loan of that size? I know you literally just had to tick a box to say your earnings were down and you’d be offered a loan, but that’s a huge amount to lend. For context, I was a freelancer during Covid and looked into a BB loan and was offered £5k.

There has to be more to it. I don't understand how a poorly put together satire website could be anything more than a hobby he did for free.

Reactions: 4
I notice how he calls out Susan or whatever her name was about the kid eating something in a trolley but he’s totally ignoring this.

Reactions: 5
He always ignores bang on criticism. I've called him out on a few things and he's dirty deleted a post after my comment got more likes than the op 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
He always ignores bang on criticism. I've called him out on a few things and he's dirty deleted a post after my comment got more likes than the op 🤣🤣

Hypocrite slob. He's always very quick to comment on dirty deletes so his #bekind flock can dogpile someone.

• Haha
Does his wife ever post on social media? I wonder how she feels about being stuck with layabout.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.