Simon Harris: Man behaving dadly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think a Tory MP gives a tit about how many Twitter followers he has, he’s got a cushty salary and expenses budget. Someone else having more followers changes nothing. Grow up Simon, this is like when you celebrated ratio-ing Boris Johnson. Utterly pathetic.
He's a sad old bastard

Reactions: 1
I'm never sure who is worse. Total twats like Simon Harris and Russ In Cheshire who do the "oooh I'm so outrageous I said a swear word about the Tory Party" or the people who find it absolutely hilarious and encourage them by following them and buying their crappy books.
I wonder if their old classmates see them on social media and are like "yup Simon is still a total head. Wasn't funny then isn't funny now".

Reactions: 12
Might try it tbh. I fancy a career change.

Rishi is a silly nobwombat isn’t he?! RT if you agree!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Might try it tbh. I fancy a career change.

Rishi is a silly nobwombat isn’t he?! RT if you agree!!!
Hahaha do you have a Kofi? Can I sign up for your Patreon for exclusive content where you call the tories cockwombles?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahaha do you have a Kofi? Can I sign up for your Patreon for exclusive content where you call the tories cockwombles?
For £3.99 a week I’ll send you a photo of a post-it note on my wall, and on it I’ll write “[Tory] is such a [genital][animal] right lol”

For £5.99 I’ll post it to you.

Bonus: Gove is a daft flapsgiraffe!!!! LOL

(This is harder than it looks tbh)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can guarantee he'll have been hitting refresh on that guy's twitter page all day so he can be right in there with the "We did it!!!" tweet the moment he has one more follower than the tory.

Ah yes twitter followers. That well known and totally valid measure of status. He's basically still at school isn't he?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Here’s the magic moment” fuckkkkking hell 🤣 the man is a walking ick.

Wow caring about the number of followers someone has is beyond pathetic. Do these people not have lives? You really showed that Tory who’s boss.

Reactions: 4
Simon actively makes this lifelong LibDem-voting, Labour-leaning (no point here, is two-horse race) lefty woke mithering ninny to vote Tory just to annoy him.

They aren't your friends. Twitter is not real life.

He's also completely missed the point that it was not even your real life friends follow you!

Thank you all for entertaining me on a Friday night

He clearly has too much time on his hands
And why doesn't anyone notice that he seems to have a lot of time on his hands - seeing as he has 4 kids, one of which who is Autistic.

Reactions: 4
I bet he didn't pay for what the kid ate. I see he's getting pretty arsey with people bringing up his previous support of chief grifter, Jack Monroe as well. Think he's attempting to distance himself from her.

Fmg4mDIXgAIm5Rq (1).jpg

Reactions: 3
I bet he didn't pay for what the kid ate. I see he's getting pretty arsey with people bringing up his previous support of chief grifter, Jack Monroe as well. Think he's attempting to distance himself from her.

View attachment 1885124
Parents that allow this make it a learned behaviour for the children and make them think they can have something anytime they want. I read an Instagram post a while back with him saying that it’s fine for kids to watch their tablets whilst having dinner, or something along those lines. No it’s actually not ideal Simon to plonk them in front of a screen at every given opportunity. Find it really sad when you see families out and all of them are staring at their respective phones and not talking. Can imagine that’s what it’s like with him, constantly Tweeting or desperately trying to ‘win the internet’ for the day.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.