Simon Harris: Man behaving dadly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes, what a bleep he is. Using his platform to fundraise and help charities. Proper cuntish behaviour that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh yes, what a bleep he is. Using his platform to fundraise and help charities. Proper cuntish behaviour that.
Hi Simon you attention seeking melt 👋🏻
Not sure if you were aware but you can start a rave thread about yourself if it would help stroke your fragile ickle ego

I swear half the posts on this thread are mbd under diff names. It's dead.
So obvious! And as for the ‘omgggg he does stuff for charity how can he be vile’
Seriously do we really need to go there?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I just saw his comment about giving the tattlers something to angry wank over and thought I’d check out his page as he seems entirely irrelevant and… yeah I was right. How embarrassing for him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I just saw his comment about giving the tattlers something to angry wank over and thought I’d check out his page as he seems entirely irrelevant and… yeah I was right. How embarrassing for him.
He gives me terrible second hand embarrassment
Oh usually you have to be on the same level of fame as Jack Monroe I’m so blessed
No mate you just have to be an annoying self obsessed lard arse so you certainly make the grade!

• Heart
Going to have to admit the comments on a MBD Facebook post are/were quite possibly the most embarrassing thing you'll ever witness. The fawning over him is bizarre.

a small number Recycled jokes and jabs:
"gammons" raging over same-sex strictly being worth the license fee
Meghan Markle upsetting the "gammons"

Rubbing his hands together anytime anyone black gets a job.

Shame as his original stuff was quite amusing but seems to lately have taken more to just "bashing" right-wing view points (and I saw this loosely as he seems to have very little in the way of actual critical thought - it's all "popcorn" type comments). Often comments relating to viewpoints that I think are probably held by a very small minority, and making out everyone is holding them.

Reactions: 3
I see his favourite hobby of screenshotting his own tweets and posting them to Facebook has now expanded to screenshotting from tattle and posting that to Facebook instead.

What an exhilarating life.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I see his favourite hobby of screenshotting his own tweets and posting them to Facebook has now expanded to screenshotting from tattle and posting that to Facebook instead.

What an exhilarating life.
Well I’m honoured to have rubbed old slobadob and his crew of no brain cells up the wrong way

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another little trait of his at the moment is trying to cause pileons on old folk who might just have a different opinion or who've managed to not use foodbanks.

He's also made statements that he doesn't mind people using emergency heating hand outs to getting bottles of vodka to get wankered instead (absolute hypocrite to my earlier point - i.e. the heating is there to help families stay warm, he's all for helping families, but doesn't mind if mum and dad use the money to get leathered instead of using what it's supposed to be used for). The guys logic is bananas.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
While the recycling of the same five jokes over and over is tiresome, it's the way he tries to see racism in everything that really annoys me. Any and all criticism of Meghan Markle must be because you don't like black people. Utter bullshit. When you have this attitude it shows that being black is pretty much the only thing you think there is to her. Pretty problematic really.

Hi Simon you attention seeking melt 👋🏻
Not sure if you were aware but you can start a rave thread about yourself if it would help stroke your fragile ickle ego

So obvious! And as for the ‘omgggg he does stuff for charity how can he be vile’
Seriously do we really need to go there?
Check my post history before making ridiculous comments like this 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Check my post history before making ridiculous comments like this 🙄
Bye 👋🏻

I don’t know why some weirdos have to come along and tell us how much they adore the person being discussed on a thread? It’s just like the obligatory vegan turning up at KFC to tell everyone how much meat offends them. Bore off seriously

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Hey Simon 👋 (I saw your FaceBook post).

It were but the work of a moment to email the RNLI, so do not fear that I went to great lengths, time or trouble. (Not really, I am exhausted by the tapping of keys, exhausted!). The way I see it, if I'm timewasting on the internet, I might as well be using it to find out things I would like to know. 😁

And you may be heartened to know I dropped them a fiver for taking up their time. Proof below, cos I'm just some plum off the internet.

1665239699059.png

I stand by checking, as you're just some plum off the internet to me, and I was curious about how the GoFundme worked after reading this thread. And you are vindicated. Well done on your fundraising efforts. (To which's total you can add a mental note of another £5 😁)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
He gives me terrible second hand embarrassment
Oh usually you have to be on the same level of fame as Jack Monroe I’m so blessed
No mate you just have to be an annoying self obsessed lard arse so you certainly make the grade!

He's right up JMs arse. Someone suggests buying veg and making soup for cheap and they're "Gammons". Jack basically washes spaghetti hoops and sprinkle cheese on and Simon is wetting himself.

• Haha
The bar for being a gammon in the eyes of him and his followers is incredibly low. He's also probably been desperate to have a go at Kwasi Kwarteng but has bitten his tongue for fear of looking racist.

The fawning fanboys (and girls! #woke) are the worst. “They’ve worked out you possess depth and warmth” 🙄🤢 Could they not even manage to suck up to an actual celebrity? They had to settle for someone who actively promotes their own tattle page for a bit of attention? Fuckkkk, what a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.