Simon Harris: Man behaving dadly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also very weird a public figure gets so rage over a five page thread on a website nobody knows about šŸ¤£ itā€™s just catty gossip Nout serious

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also very weird a public figure gets so rage over a five page thread on a website nobody knows about šŸ¤£ itā€™s just catty gossip Nout serious

He will secretly be loving it as it will make him think he's "made it". He probably sees his blue tick as the greatest achievement of his life.

• Haha
Bye šŸ‘‹šŸ»

I donā€™t know why some weirdos have to come along and tell us how much they adore the person being discussed on a thread? Itā€™s just like the obligatory vegan turning up at KFC to tell everyone how much meat offends them. Bore off seriously
Where did I say I adore him? Lol

He's obviously still reading. I see he's reshared his patronising spiel on "poverty ignorance" and how it's ok to blow your cash on booze for some blessed relief. Its also ok for poor people to have flat screen tvs. Who knew?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's obviously still reading. I see he's reshared his patronising spiel on "poverty ignorance" and how it's ok to blow your cash on booze for some blessed relief. Its also ok for poor people to have flat screen tvs. Who knew?!
Can you even buy a not flat screen TV nowadays?

Reactions: 9

To be fair this reminder is needed sometimes.
Try applying for ANYTHING without the internet these days.
I get UC to top up my salary and bloody right I drink wine on a Friday night.

Twitter was full of idiots moaning about anyone having anything nice but also struggling. It does my head in.
I work with some very vulnerable and poor people so see the daily issues. Then to see some idiots on Twitter/any MSM bitching because they might have things like a mobile phone makes my blood boil.
Anyone with a good reach who can counteract some of this nonsense is okay.
Even if he did call anti Jack Monroe folk c**tsā€. My biggest gripe with him and others who think Jack is ā€œa good personā€ because sheā€™s told them she is.

Can you even buy a not flat screen TV nowadays?

No you canā€™t, but donā€™t tell those berating people claiming benefits. They donā€™t seem to know.

Reactions: 6
To be fair this reminder is needed sometimes.
Try applying for ANYTHING without the internet these days.
I get UC to top up my salary and bloody right I drink wine on a Friday night.

Twitter was full of idiots moaning about anyone having anything nice but also struggling. It does my head in.
I work with some very vulnerable and poor people so see the daily issues. Then to see some idiots on Twitter/any MSM bitching because they might have things like a mobile phone makes my blood boil.
Anyone with a good reach who can counteract some of this nonsense is okay.
Even if he did call anti Jack Monroe folk c**tsā€. My biggest gripe with him and others who think Jack is ā€œa good personā€ because sheā€™s told them she is.

No you canā€™t, but donā€™t tell those berating people claiming benefits. They donā€™t seem to know.
This isnā€™t really a debate about poverty though itā€™s about how this knob jockey tries to hijack any bandwagon possible to get noticed
He just thrives on validation the sad bastard

Reactions: 7
This is one of these ones he repeats every year around this time. Patronising, virtue signalling crap, complete with the subtext that he's very bitter about people who can afford to give their kids better stuff than he can. And really what is the deal with almost all his stuff just being screenshots of stuff he posted on twitter. It's so bloody lazy and you'd think he'd put more effort into Facebook seeing as they were daft enough to give him his blue tick!

311283649_10166880620490046_8114580081847602887_n.jpg

This is one of these ones he repeats every year around this time. Patronising, virtue signalling crap, complete with the subtext that he's very bitter about people who can afford to give their kids better stuff than he can. And really what is the deal with almost all his stuff just being screenshots of stuff he posted on twitter. It's so bloody lazy and you'd think he'd put more effort into Facebook seeing as they were daft enough to give him his blue tick!

View attachment 1650461
Ironic as everything he does is ā€˜social media tiny dick wavingā€™

Ironic as everything he does is ā€˜social media tiny dick wavingā€™

Exactly! And look at this gem he gave as a Facebook exclusive. You can feel the laziness and apathy he put into it

Chancellor rota for the next seven days.
Friday: Jeremy Hunt
Saturday: Sajid Javid
Sunday: Sam Allardyce
Monday: Mr Tumble
Tuesday: Skeletor
Wednesday: Inspector Gadget
Thursday: The evil guy at the end of Inspector Gadget with the cat
Hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Going to have to admit, his latest post in reply to Joe lycett on Twitter is possibly the most desparate and cringey thing I have seen from him. And that says a lot.

I actually think I've come to the conclusion that parenting bloggers are the bleeping worst.

• Sick
He's done this gag about ten times. And it wasn't funny the first time. By the way, Hi Simon! Love your "work"

311457218_1016688fffff9986075046_2120375171669138621_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
He must be running short on material if he's already starting up about poppies and his fantasy that people everywhere are arseholes about poppy wearing. Give it a fortnight and he'll start the tedious yearly shite about gammons claiming you can't say Christmas anymore.

• Haha
He
He must be running short on material if he's already starting up about poppies and his fantasy that people everywhere are arseholes about poppy wearing. Give it a fortnight and he'll start the tedious yearly shite about gammons claiming you can't say Christmas anymore.
predictable and lame- like the annoying uncle with two jokes he recycles every-time you see him

Reactions: 5
I still like him but ā€¦Simon if youā€™re reading, stop with the ā€œmind your own business if you see people shop;firing baby formulaā€

Firstly if they are genuinely in need I want a non punitive approach.
Secondly if they are having to steal baby milk I want to make sure they are supported so they donā€™t have to. I canā€™t do that if I donā€™t know ā€¦.I work with families all the time. Iā€™ve even bought baby milk in emergencies for families. I donā€™t need any kudos for this, itā€™s called being a human being and not wanting a baby to go hungry.
Thirdly I am struggling financially at the moment but I still have morals and ethics. Just because I am poor doesnā€™t = stealing the basics.

• Heart
Iā€™ve had a tip-off that someone is trying to make a stink about where money from The Flying Farage appeal has gone, so I want to nip it in the bud.
Tip off? I presume he means reading this thread which he already complained about to his flock a couple of weeks ago? Unless there's others out there that think he might be a bit dodgy.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.