Simon Harris: Man behaving dadly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's this Simons SM handles please? I read a few pages back he's from Essex which disappointed me as I'm in the vicinity 🤣

I'm over from the MM thread as he's gone boring so jumping on a few others but never heard of this fella before so was going to take a look, is he on IG?

Reactions: 2
What's this Simons SM handles please? I read a few pages back he's from Essex which disappointed me as I'm in the vicinity 🤣

I'm over from the MM thread as he's gone boring so jumping on a few others but never heard of this fella before so was going to take a look, is he on IG?
He goes by the name man behaving dadly

He's had his facebook page hacked and lost access to it so he now has to operate via his personal page which has about a tenth of the followers his Dadly page had. The hackers put a video with a couple of Mexican drag queens on his page. I bet he's hounding Facebook constantly to sort it out. Be great if they never do. He's started another fundraiser as well, rather than let the lifeboat one reach the target it was very close to reaching. Never could have seen that move coming.

Tell me you don't understand how Gofundme works without telling me you don't understand how Gofundme works.

Can't stand when people use variations of that cringeworthy line.

Reactions: 5
He's had his facebook page hacked and lost access to it so he now has to operate via his personal page which has about a tenth of the followers his Dadly page had. The hackers put a video with a couple of Mexican drag queens on his page. I bet he's hounding Facebook constantly to sort it out. Be great if they never do. He's started another fundraiser as well, rather than let the lifeboat one reach the target it was very close to reaching. Never could have seen that move coming.

Can't stand when people use variations of that cringeworthy line.
How delightful would it be never having to encounter the smug goat on social media again

Reactions: 3
I remember I used to find him funny years ago but he had the “u ok hun?” Fb page (not the Uk hun x group) that was just screenshotting working class mums being daft on social media basically - which is funny but not in his woke sphere

he also had the Are Cuntry page iirc which was just gammon jokes rinse and repeat

Reactions: 4
Being a big fat idle gobshite
Love to see the governing body for that one

He obviously isn't and indeed can't make money from his facebook page or his twitter and if he is being paid for those Essex facebook info pages it can't be much money at all. I'm actually amazed he didn't to go to London to join the queue and document the experience relentlessly with "hilarious bants".

• Haha
He obviously isn't and indeed can't make money from his facebook page or his twitter and if he is being paid for those Essex facebook info pages it can't be much money at all. I'm actually amazed he didn't to go to London to join the queue and document the experience relentlessly with "hilarious bants".
Didn’t he turn up on the last day and was all “oh I missed the chippy and now I missed this” or did I hallucinate that?

I cannot stand this man.

Didn’t he turn up on the last day and was all “oh I missed the chippy and now I missed this” or did I hallucinate that?

I cannot stand this man.

Oh yes. There seems to be an implication in the comments to the post that the queue was still open at the time he claimed he had just missed it. I'm stunned that he would lie for attention.

• Haha
The bloke needs to get himself a proper job which will give him some self respect back.
You can just tell his wife does absolutely everything in the house and with the kids. He strikes me as one of those blokes who does sod all, sleeps in until 1pm, sits around in his pants stinking whilst he's on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Am still pretty much seeing him as one of the good guys but must admit to being irritated by the Jack Monroe love he displayed. Apparently people were “cunts” because she was bullied off Twitter. Simon mate, she flounced because she was asked to be open and up front about her fundraising.
He needs to be a bit more diligent about who he is promoting.

Reactions: 9
The bloke needs to get himself a proper job which will give him some self respect back.
You can just tell his wife does absolutely everything in the house and with the kids. He strikes me as one of those blokes who does sod all, sleeps in until 1pm, sits around in his pants stinking whilst he's on social media.
Stinking 😂😂😂

• Haha
His RNLI fundraiser finally hit it's 150k target and in a development nobody could have seen coming, the goalposts were moved to 200k.

He's started another two fundraisers for the Trussell Trust in the past week as well. How many is that now that he has active? I honestly don't get why he chooses to spread the money about so thinly. Would it not be better to let one of these things hit its target?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I actually emailed the RNLI to ask about this as it popped up in my Twitter and I was like huh? They confirmed they have received £153,000 from the Flying Farage fundraiser so far - so he's not doing anything dodgy there. They are getting the money paid to them as it's raised. Moving the target just means it's kept open, not that they're kept waiting for the money.

1664907476830.png

Reactions: 14
I actually emailed the RNLI to ask about this as it popped up in my Twitter and I was like huh? They confirmed they have received £153,000 from the Flying Farage fundraiser so far - so he's not doing anything dodgy there. They are getting the money paid to them as it's raised. Moving the target just means it's kept open, not that they're kept waiting for the money.

View attachment 1626110
Not dishonest. Still a bleep though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.