Simon Harris #5 Mr Harris, who was a popular figure on the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"give my people some details for your people"

you mean you putting on a high pitched voice pretending to be your secretary, Simon (Teatowel)?
Petition to refer to him as Simon (Teatowel) in every post from now on 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I‘d happily refer to him as Simon (Teatowel) if he had any connection to teatowels. Those square wank-rags he shills are not that. I’m afraid Simon (wank-rag) it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine future generations finding those tit rags in landfills and trying to decipher the meaning behind the slogans. Lunchbox banana?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So with the "not the Irish Prime Minister" thing, I think he's on to something.

1. It's hilarious
2. Simon Harris is a very unusual name
3. With a reaction rate of 0.15%, his followers clearly think it's funny too. Many, many tens of them.

I am here for it.

• Haha
THANK YOU I was trying to think what my issue was with it, I get that it’s father ted but yes it’s actually an English bloke pointing and laughing at the Irish.
Yes. Like "look at the silly little rustic folk. Imagine if they had real issues and politics"

What a dick.

Reactions: 12
Temu trending on twitter for being dodgy as duck. Where's Simon's hilarious hot take on THAT I wonder.....

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20240325_174347_Facebook.jpg

I really wish someone would tell him that if you have to explain a joke, it's not funny.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I see that Mid and South Essex have updated a response to LG's request for information relating to KOC's use of SH and the rest of the cabal whilst she was in post there.

They are pravaricating by trying to decide if releasing information passes the public interest test, which is to do with whether the "commercial interests" of the parties are considered more important than the public interest. They need a bit more time to have a think about it. Bless

Not helped by the fact that a. The public are indeed VERY interested in it and b. Essex County Council have already released equivalent information.

Mid and South Essex ICB's publication scheme didn't list payments below £25,000, unlike ECC where it was relatively easy to piece together the payments made to SH over the years. If a series of smaller payments were made to him by KOC, capitalising on the same lack of controls as existed at Essex County Council, then we will get to learn even more about the enriching effect of the pandemic on the bank balance of Harris.

Are we perhaps talking another £100K, 200K or even more?

We shall see, maybe not quickly, but we shall see.

I hope LG is up for engaging the Information Commissioner if it comes to it. These kind of delaying or obfusicating tactics are common place and encountered by investigative journalists all the time. Think about what had to be done to get to the bottom of the stuff happening in Thurrock.

What we can say, is that if there were no discussions, no money changing hands, no arrangements of which to speak then Mid and South Essex ICB would have said and that would have been that. But they are not saying that. So Harris's various high quality videos, his attendance at meetings as "Blaireau", his positioning by KOC as an "influencer" member of the Community Assembly and of course his amazingly impactful "community mobilising" facebook postings - that all appears to have been on the coin, and be in no doubt only O'Callaghan would have really thought it was a good idea. Funny that.

So add that to the list everyone. Not "half a mill" Harris. But half a mill PLUS Harris. Taking the coin not just from the "cash strapped" county council, where cuts and lack of resources have and will have an impact on services to vulnerable people, but also "cash strapped" Mid and South Essex ICB where frontline medical services are being impacted and staff are being made redundant left right and centre.

For all those affected adversely though, they could cheer themselves up by purchasing a humerous tea towel.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder whether he spunked all the money up the wall and that's why this new napkin business is needed ot whether he just wants people to think he didn't make any money from it and so has now had to resort to badly printing napkins at his kitchen table.

Reactions: 7
To make
I wonder whether he spunked all the money up the wall and that's why this new napkin business is needed ot whether he just wants people to think he didn't make any money from it and so has now had to resort to badly printing napkins at his kitchen table.
To make people think he didn't make as much money. Just like the chariteering, it's a cover

It looks like the person that said they would buy the chester draws wank napkin might have been taking the piss. He truly has no dignity to actually offer it again.

CHESTER DRAWS TEA TOWEL - RELISTING DUE TO TIME WASTERS
1f621.png
1f621.png
1f621.png

• Haha
  • Sad
It could be a 'joke' within a 'joke' as that is quite often the type of post on facebook selling groups, pre Marketplace anyway. Finger on the pulse as usual, Simon. What's next? Faceparty themed wank napkins?

Reactions: 5
He's got no shame at all. I'd hoped that when all this blew up, we'd seen the last of him. But he's back pretending it never happened. Carefully moderating the comments on his posts and filling his timeline up with inane and unfunny 'hilarious observations' to try to bury the less than flattering ones.

I've got a laminator. Maybe I should start a A4 placemat and coaster business.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
He's got no shame at all. I'd hoped that when all this blew up, we'd seen the last of him. But he's back pretending it never happened. Carefully moderating the comments on his posts and filling his timeline up with inane and unfunny 'hilarious observations' to try to bury the less than flattering ones.

I've got a laminator. Maybe I should start a A4 placemat and coaster business.
he really is a shameless waste of oxygen . Anyone who follows him at this point most probably had their head flushed down the bog repeatedly at school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.