Simon Harris #5 Mr Harris, who was a popular figure on the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait to hear Simon's, sorry, "Keith" and "Nigel"'s thoughts on Kate's news. Yawn

Reactions: 4
He must be counting his lucky stars (as much as he can these days...) that he shares a name with the Irish Health Minister. So, whenever you search for just 'Simon Harris' on Twitter or some such app, you get the vast bulk about a politician and not a disgraced ex-social media crusader.
Update: Simon's alter ego is now very likely to be the new Irish Taoiseach... one can only hope attention to this political event also weaves in attention to 'Simon Harris' of Essex fame...

Reactions: 3
I did wonder if he'd do anything stupid when I saw the name of the new Irish PM.

Does remind me that recently me and someone with the same name both commented on a Facebook post. We just exchanged 👀 emojis and 🤣 reacts and then got on with our days.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
duck me, the absolute stonking ego and narcissism dripping from this.
I'm sure Simon Harris TD (Teachta Dála) would love to ally himself with Simon Harris TD (Teatowel Designer), a man whose most enduring press mentions are for getting paid a shedload in dubious circumstances by a cash-strapped council. What an opportunity for Simon Harris (Teachta Dála).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"give my people some details for your people"

you mean you putting on a high pitched voice pretending to be your secretary, Simon (Teatowel)?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.