Simon Harris #5 Mr Harris, who was a popular figure on the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to see what these look like when they come through the letter box. I can just picture him now, folding it up with his tongue poking out, then trying to stuff it into an envelope with his fat sausage fingers. You just know it'll be the least professional operation in history. He used to delight in taking the piss out of working class women who try to bring in an extra couple of quid by selling things like homemade Christmas decorations. That's what the whole "Remove if not aloud TIA XXXX" reference is all about.

I was rich enough, I'd order a custom one that says "Simon Harris is a talentless grifter who conned the people of Essex out of half a million quid in exchange for running some shite Facebook groups", just to see if he'd print it. I like the whole 'here's a tenner, now dance for me, witch' vibes.
If it ever turns up, I could well imagine him being skinflinty enough to try to send it by 2nd class envelope and then in two weeks the recipient gets a note through the door to tell them Royal Mail are holding it hostage until they pay the remaining postage

(This may or may not have happened to me with an eBay purchase)

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The tea towel business is a contrivance. It might make him a few pennies. But the real aim is to appeal to his audience without saying it directly but implying that he is not well off. Many of his audience will have tried print on demand or other youtuby kinds of side hustles. They know why they have tried them; it is becuase they are skint. He's trying to convey the message "I'm just like you". He'll know the demographics I am sure. Working class, female, single parents, non-univesity educated, minimum wage, kids with behavioural issues, social housing etc.

Even if half of the money he recieved from ECC went back to Kirsty he is still very well off - so not like his audience at all.

Very much like the charity work. It was as much a shield against what he knew was coming, once posts begain to emerge here 9 months ago pointing to the clues which showed how incredibly lucrative the pandemic had been for him, Kirsty and the rest of the crew.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The tea towel business is a contrivance. It might make him a few pennies. But the real aim is to appeal to his audience without saying it directly but implying that he is not well off. Many of his audience will have tried print on demand or other youtuby kinds of side hustles. They know why they have tried them; it is becuase they are skint. He's trying to convey the message "I'm just like you". He'll know the demographics I am sure. Working class, female, single parents, non-univesity educated, minimum wage, kids with behavioural issues, social housing etc.

Even if half of the money he recieved from ECC went back to Kirsty he is still very well off - so not like his audience at all.

Very much like the charity work. It was as much a shield against what he knew was coming, once posts begain to emerge here 9 months ago pointing to the clues which showed how incredibly lucrative the pandemic had been for him, Kirsty and the rest of the crew.
I love your posts as you are so clear and insightful.

Yes this is exactly it, it's his business without him saying "it's my business".

I guess he's noted his high number of followers and even if he sells to a small percentage it's money. Can't see him getting very rich with it though.

Editing to add - that I agree regarding his audience, many will not be well off. That said I guess they can spend money on what they like - but people said the same about Jack Monroe.

Reactions: 10

if he’s any sense and a total lack of morals he’ll be coining it in on BTL having come into that amount of cash in readies.

I recognise that he has both no sense and a total lack of morals

Reactions: 1
“Evewywone look at my funny that I did.”

It’s not funny, Simon. Yet again, it is painfully unfunny guff that a child would write. It makes you look completely moronic.

IMG_9875.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
1711034829593.png

might be a bit too soon for the Father Ted references, Si

also harharhar Irish Gaelic is hard to pronounce content, LOOK THE PRONUNCIATION UP
---
He owes Simon Harris (TD) a debt anyway, because Simon Harris (TD)'s unpopularity amongst right-wing Irish Twitter helpfully buried a lot of the Simon Harris (MBD) mentions

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2828521

also harharhar Irish Gaelic is hard to pronounce content, LOOK THE PRONUNCIATION UP
---
He owes Simon Harris (TD) a debt anyway, because Simon Harris (TD)'s unpopularity amongst right-wing Irish Twitter helpfully buried a lot of the Simon Harris (MBD) mentions
He could market himself as Simon Harris (TD) - Teatowel Designer

• Haha
  • Heart
“Evewywone look at my funny that I did.”

It’s not funny, Simon. Yet again, it is painfully unfunny guff that a child would write. It makes you look completely moronic.

View attachment 2828509
He knows that’s a bot…doesn’t he?
---
View attachment 2828521

---
I don’t know any Irish except feck. And he is a decker isn’t he, the scamming bastard

Reactions: 3
the consensus in comments on the Temu post is

a) people thinking he's been hacked
b) people mad that he's advertising Temu

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I personally love the fact that’s he’s reduced himself to this 😂 it’s so degrading

The social media legend that is Simon Harris. In a world where people who actually know what they’re doing with social media are out there making millions and millions of pounds, he’s advertising Temu, flogging shite homemade tea towels and making pennies if he’s lucky.

Being a social media legend is his life. His entire identity is, “I’m bwilliant at going viwal. Look at all of my followers.” But as we’ve always known, the truth is that he is absolutely tit at the one thing he thinks makes himself special 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don't worry guys, Simon has now forced his opinion on the new England shirt anger at us all.

Like I thought he'd say anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's caveating the temu stuff because that's where he got his napkins. He would have meant to buy tea towel size, misread the dimensions and got them instead. 1000 for a tenner or something, really though this was the start of something big.

• Haha
He's caveating the temu stuff because that's where he got his napkins. He would have meant to buy tea towel size, misread the dimensions and got them instead. 1000 for a tenner or something, really though this was the start of something big.
Not the world's brightest business brain, eh?

Reactions: 8
Always has to get in a bit of sneering passive aggression, doesn't he? bleep.

Whatever your views on the monarchy may be, three young children are now having to come to terms with their mum (Kate) having cancer.
Maybe that’s worth remembering.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
He's using Facebook just like he used to use Twitter. Posting magically to a wider audience than he actually has.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.