Simon Harris #4 He lost 5 stone, and gained 457 thousand pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These grifters are like rats. You get rid of one and another six pop up, I didn’t realise there were so many

Reactions: 20
Precisely
---
And here we are folks - the new role for Harris - identified and proposed as early as November 2022 by whoever but..... Kirsty O'Callaghan (the report Author).

https://www.midandsouthessex.ics.nhs.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Att-F-Community-Assembly-1.pdf

May I refer you to page 5 where the it is stated that the membership of a Community Assembley should include a "Digital Community Leader" with "100K plus following".

I wonder who she had in mind?
My job is funded by this organisation, I shall be asking questions next week.

in fact I shall have many questions. Our voluntary service locally is ace and the good they could do with this kind of money is immense,

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I've said it before over these political conmerchants for years, there is no difference between tommy Robinson funding his lifestyle and say jack monroe, two cheeks of the same arse.

Reactions: 25
My job is funded by this organisation, I shall be asking questions next week.

in fact I shall have many questions. Our voluntary service locally is ace and the good they could do with this kind of money is immense,
Please report back, if you can!

Swindon blocked me a few years ago when I called him/her a shameless beggar 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've never heard of Rachael Swindon. that isn't a cry for someone to give me the low-down, because quite frankly i don't think i can handle another grifter to be angry about.
I hadn’t until I came across her yesterday on Twix. My reaction was exactly the same. Like thinking the laundry is all up to date and finding a load of dirty socks stuffed down the side of your child‘s mattress

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
pretty much the same as all the rest, then?
This is why a lot of threads like tanskii, minge man, and Little Owen Jones never get updated. It’s just such a predicatable cycle that it’s frankly a bit boring to chart every single bit of nonsense they spout. There’s quite a few I only dip into when they get juicy.

Reactions: 22
I do a lot of work involving public sector procurement, including with ECC in the past and have to say the sums quoted here seem unbelievably high for the type of work Simin was doing. I’d love to see how they / tattle have got to this. Over £500k would require an OJEU contract award posting.

Reactions: 15
I've said it before over these political conmerchants for years, there is no difference between tommy Robinson funding his lifestyle and say jack monroe, two cheeks of the same arse.
Extremists at both ends of the political spectrum all have one thing in common. They’re bleeping irritating tribal hypocrites who will overlook the most egregious shithousing of anyone who is on their “side”. I like hanging around in the middle where you’re free to take the piss out of all of them.

I saw on Twitter earlier, one of Simon’s moronic flying monkeys was trying to mount a case for the defence when told to read all the evidence. His argument was simply “I don’t believe a word of it because the person who wrote the big thread is a TERF and has a right wing agenda.” Just imagine what it’s like to live on that idiots planet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I do a lot of work involving public sector procurement, including with ECC in the past and have to say the sums quoted here seem unbelievably high for the type of work Simin was doing. I’d love to see how they / tattle have got to this. Over £500k would require an OJEU contract award posting.
bit in bold: this is what has confused me, I'm public sector procurement adjacent - so not fully clued up and could well be missing something explanatory. But it's from the day-to-day spend sheets on the council website. This post outlines where the figures come from. https://tattle.life/threads/simon-h...ained-457-thousand-pounds.43259/post-17940854

Reactions: 6
I've never heard of Rachael Swindon. that isn't a cry for someone to give me the low-down, because quite frankly i don't think i can handle another grifter to be angry about.
"Tories are bad. Send me money."

This person is so obviously a grifter it is barely worthy of investigation.

Reactions: 14
A sort of Supertanskii/Harry's Last Stand type, mostly shouting about politics, rumoured to be a bloke/her husband running the account - constant begs for money due to numerous dead/dying cats and vet bills, ailing relatives and benefit claims being delayed.

Lots of tweets began 'I hate to ask, but...'
Omg is that son of Harry Leslie Smith still floating around riding off his father's memory and coattails? Last I saw he was begging thousands for some treatment or other. Constantly raising his deceased father's name. Very much like Hannah Ingram Moore.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Omg is that son of Harry Leslie Smith still floating around riding off his father's memory and coattails? Last I saw he was begging thousands for some treatment or other. Constantly raising his deceased father's name. Very much like Hannah Ingram Moore.
I blocked that account when he was basically live-tweeting his father's final days from the hospital bedside, it was incredibly bleeping weird and grim

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Reactions: 6
bit in bold: this is what has confused me, I'm public sector procurement adjacent - so not fully clued up and could well be missing something explanatory. But it's from the day-to-day spend sheets on the council website. This post outlines where the figures come from. https://tattle.life/threads/simon-h...ained-457-thousand-pounds.43259/post-17940854
I think because it's lots of smaller contracts, plus during COVID various procurement rules were suspended. I used to work for an org with various public health contracts and any up for renewal in 2020/21 and even a bit beyond were extended.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I've had a low level of hatred for this little twonk for years. I kept asking why he did GFMs in HIS name rather than pointing people to the charity directly as GFM takes a cut - he never replied. I feel very clever that I started suspecting he was in GFM's pocket and then read about it on here. I feel like a true Tattler.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She was/is a particularly antisemitic example (of these faux-left-wing grifters) and was particularly nasty during the Corb*n years. I also think she might be a bloke.

Reactions: 11
She was/is a particularly antisemitic example (of these faux-left-wing grifters) and was particularly nasty during the Corb*n years. I also think she might be a bloke.
I really want a thread for her but I can’t set one up 🥲
I wonder if/when Simon comes back on SM what he’ll start saying…

Reactions: 2
The way he's tit his pants and gone into digital hiding is almost as icky as the grift. It demonstrates precisely what a cowardly, slimy, shitbag of a man he is.

Reactions: 23
Crikey, took me a while to catch up on Fatty going digital postal! LG might have broken the news to the masses on Twatter, but it was undoubtedly the *forensic* receipt keeping of the lovely Tattlers here.
I really do think if our Si has been fecking about with record keeping on businesses, he could be in serious trouble. Grifting quasi-charidee donations is one thing, possible to argue it’s for the donees to decide if the GFM is authentic. But if he’s been involved in PAYE / VAT / Corporation Tax evasion? It’ll be goodnight Vienna.

What a day. What a bleeping day!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.