Simon Harris #3 pratt numpty - global authority on building materials

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title by @CookieZippy, censored because Tattle doesn't allow swearing in thread titles.

Recap: Simon continues to be lazy, greedy, beggy, unfunny, etc. etc. Still spending hours a day on Twitter, still comes up with nothing original. Still tilting at the windmills that are Barry, Clive, and Brian.

Currently he is milking the schools concrete crisis for all it's worth, inviting Gillian Keegan to come fight with him, and telling the press not to ask him to criticise his children's schools. He's famous, didn't you know? When he did manage to get a quote in on BBC News, they cut out his crappy joke and he rushed to share it on Twitter. He was also apparently interviewed for a US radio show, causing his toddler to think the radio host was "Mummy." This begs the question of how often the kids actually see Mummy - probably not much, as they're off on hols yet again without her!

Carry on, lads and non-lads

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Putting the kid in the back of the car to do the interview is pure, contrived theatre - it says "look at how busy I am with parenting stuff" - yet another example of him using his kids as props. And if it was unscripted, calling out "mummy", is a little bid heartbreaking. The only time the kid ever hears from both his mum and his dad at the same time, is when one of them is on the phone,

Reactions: 5
"No Thomas, no! It's not mummy, it's work!"

Not really work is it?

One of the comments on that tweet reads - " So is your wife Irish and sounds just like Orla Barry…? Or is Thomas just v flexible with adopting new mummies? "

• Haha
Reactions: 9
TLDR recap

- Simon Harris is still a bellend now he whoring himself to all news outlets

Thats it

Reactions: 12
TLDR recap

- Simon Harris is still a bellend now he whoring himself to all news outlets

Thats it
He’s like a shark that’s scented blood in the water, here is an opportunity for attention from global news outlets and not just the local rag! All because he … has social media followers, kids, and an entirely uninformed opinion

Reactions: 6
Sad his subtitle on the news seems to have been "parent" not "hilarious comedy parenting blogger and GoFundMe crafter extraordinaire"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s got a huge nose. Shame he’s not from Yorkshire or he’d be…

The Concrete Reet Conk

Not even sorry 🤣

Reactions: 3
He really does look like a particularly dimwitted fat owl here.
I still can't believe he is in his 30s.

Screenshot_20230907_133054.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8

SPAD: "Rishi, I know you're busy talking to the Chinese about Nuclear Power, but I have bad news"

PM: "Oh no, what now? Russia, Climate disaster, Banking failure?"

SPAD: "Worse, Carol Vorderman has said she disapproves of you on Twitter"

PM: "Nooooooooooooooooooooo, we've lost Carol Vorderman!!!!!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
One for the kids here, but every time I see him I think it's potty time
EpHla7nXEAAy4WJ.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.