Simon Harris #3 pratt numpty - global authority on building materials

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Sky News video is up! I think his desperation for fame is behind a lot of the fundraising plus what ever cash he's managing to swindle

Reactions: 4
I can’t wait for him to be on sky news when they’re reporting about him being a massive scammer.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
20231113_192727.jpg

Simple Simon tweeted this *three* times in the space of ten minutes earlier. Once in reply to an MP, once quote-tweeting the MP, and once replying to his beloved wank fantasty Vorders. Get the message Simon, it wasn't funny the first time. Like your prism shelter zinger that no one laughed at any time you posted that

(And you're no stranger to buffets are you tubby?)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does he dress like his last lesson of the day was P.E and he just threw his uniform on over his kit for the bus journey home?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His face looks like he’s in the local paper complaining about potholes or his bin not being emptied

• Haha
What’s this poking through……

Could it be… 🎵 holidays are coming, holidays are coming, tis the season it’s always the real thing! 🎵

That T-shirt would survive a nuclear blast and still somehow fit him afterwards.

023CDB87-B823-4871-96C7-2A41B63C5755.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does he always look like he's been in the sun a lot? Bit boozy are you si?

• Haha
His face looks like he’s in the local paper complaining about potholes or his bin not being emptied
This would make quite an interesting appearance in the local papers by Simons standards. He once wrote to Echo News because his kids teacher gave him a Kit-Kat.

• Haha
About six similar tweets that he was mentioned *outside 10 Downing Street* an an inevitable Christmas/English shout.

Also incoming appears to be a crowdfund for slippers for pensioners

Yeah I noticed that slippers for the elderly was his latest thing. Has the gofundme launched yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah I noticed that slippers for the elderly was his latest thing. Has the gofundme launched yet?
Omg I thought you were both joking 😲
Is this true?

How does he earn a living these days assuming he's not skimming a 'wage' off the donations?

Reactions: 3
1699977318554.png

lol at this reply. Why publicise existing schemes when you can make out it was your own idea / (and then GoFundMe / give the cash to the people who were doing it anyway?)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.