Boy George was at his biggest when he was vegan.Yeah it’s a myth that all vegans are skinny and unhealthy looking. They come in all shapes and sizes just like the rest of us. Simon looks unwell
I think lung cancer.
Boy George was at his biggest when he was vegan.Yeah it’s a myth that all vegans are skinny and unhealthy looking. They come in all shapes and sizes just like the rest of us. Simon looks unwell
Yes. One my grandfathers died of lung cancer, as did several uncles and he has the same, drawn and haggard look they had.Boy George was at his biggest when he was vegan.
I think lung cancer.
There was a blind gossip item that suggested that but it's never been revealed (as in, the commenters guessed it was him).Do you think maybe AIDS? I’m wondering about it.![]()
I don't think he knows how to be open about anything in his life..... everything with him seems to serve two purposes: Make him money, or keep his name in the public conscious.If Simon Cowell is ill, I don't know why he can't be open about it. I'm sure people would show him a lot of support, even those who don't like him.
Agree.The only reason Simon would step away from work is if there was some serious health issue he was dealing with.He has stepped down from Walk The Line.
I think his health is declining.
I wouldn't be surprised either.I've seen lung cancer suggested.