Siansworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but she could afford to rent/buy another house if she stopped wasting her money on more carrot toys for the kids and the food.
The way she talks about her kids and Infront of Themis poor parenting.
I actually don’t even think she knows how to parent.
She blamed the school for the state of her daughters lunchbox when the kids live in mess and chaos. Disgraceful.
Sian is so lazy and her attitude is embarrassing

Reactions: 2
She’s showing off with all these big item toys and had to have the caption as wanting to go back to smyths. Doesn’t make sense having the kids spoiled with toys but living in shambles, the entire house is so gross she looks like she’ll smell of dirty damp mop head 😂

Reactions: 5
The kid is so spoilt it probably just feels like a normal Saturday to her anyway

I remember in a live her saying she uses klarna card, so she must be up to her eyeballs in debt. There was so much in that birthday pile, as much as I love my kids and want the best for them, I just could not justify it. I've bought most of my twos birthday and Christmas 2nd hand because I just could not see the sense in buying new when they lose interest so quickly.

I remember in a live her saying she uses klarna card, so she must be up to her eyeballs in debt. There was so much in that birthday pile, as much as I love my kids and want the best for them, I just could not justify it. I've bought most of my twos birthday and Christmas 2nd hand because I just could not see the sense in buying new when they lose interest so quickly.
I’ve bought loads of my kids bits off vinted for their birthdays and Christmas brand new and I’ve saved a fortune! I don’t know how she spends so much, deffo a benefit fraud family

I’ve bought loads of my kids bits off vinted for their birthdays and Christmas brand new and I’ve saved a fortune! I don’t know how she spends so much, deffo a benefit fraud family
Same, and tbf its actually hardly cosy me anything because I've sold bits on there, so just use the credit 🤣

I don't think she knows how to parent other than spoiling/indulging the kids' every whim. It's the easy way out and because it gives them temporary happiness it makes her feel like a good mum. No child needs that many Barbie items, in a month they'll probably be broken and/or the pieces lost. The house is a total tit tip so there's no way she's teaching the kids to look after their property with her as an example.

“Creators” who make vids like that birthday haul make me feel like the worlds worst mum. My boy will be 1 in November and I’m unable to return to work for a few reasons I’m a single mum so money is tight I want to give my boy the world but I can’t and seeing things like her haul crushes me I know it’s not her problem that it affects me but god the guilt is real 💔

• Heart
“Creators” who make vids like that birthday haul make me feel like the worlds worst mum. My boy will be 1 in November and I’m unable to return to work for a few reasons I’m a single mum so money is tight I want to give my boy the world but I can’t and seeing things like her haul crushes me I know it’s not her problem that it affects me but god the guilt is real 💔
Do not feel guilty. They wont know and tbf at that age they play with everything but the toys anyway haha. We spent very little on our little boys 1st birthday- we spent £15 on 2 lots of second hand toot toot sets (approx £100 worth of stuff), got him a brand new in box my first remote control car for £5 on vinted (£15 on amazon) some digger toys off amazon for about £10 with money off vouchers (£16 without) and a collectors edition of brothers grimm fairytales nearly new as his keepsake off vinted for £7 (£20 new).
Honestly, Facebook and vinted are amazing for bargains. Almost all of my twos birthday and Christmas presents are 2nd hand this year, we set a limit of £30 (ish) for birthdays each and £50 for Christmas each.

• Heart
Do not feel guilty. They wont know and tbf at that age they play with everything but the toys anyway haha. We spent very little on our little boys 1st birthday- we spent £15 on 2 lots of second hand toot toot sets (approx £100 worth of stuff), got him a brand new in box my first remote control car for £5 on vinted (£15 on amazon) some digger toys off amazon for about £10 with money off vouchers (£16 without) and a collectors edition of brothers grimm fairytales nearly new as his keepsake off vinted for £7 (£20 new).
Honestly, Facebook and vinted are amazing for bargains. Almost all of my twos birthday and Christmas presents are 2nd hand this year, we set a
limit of £30 (ish) for birthdays each and £50 for Christmas each.
Exactly what I'd say,and also of you can attend any car boots the prices I see things for are crazy jnckuding clothes.dont beat yourself up,sian is setting her kids up to fail with the amount of crap she buys,whenntheboids grownup and get partners no1 will ever be able to compete with there mum and they'll be spolt brats.

Reactions: 4
Honestly don’t feel guilty, at that age they’re more interested in the boxes and a bit of wrapping paper 🙈 Sian clearly buys her kids love with her extensive spending and is clearly fiddling the system, most kids would rather a active parent who spent time with them over a mum who throws them things to keep them happy

Reactions: 3
Exactly what I'd say,and also of you can attend any car boots the prices I see things for are crazy jnckuding clothes.dont beat yourself up,sian is setting her kids up to fail with the amount of crap she buys,whenntheboids grownup and get partners no1 will ever be able to compete with there mum and they'll be spolt brats.
We also do a chunk in the sales, got the kids balance bikes, helmets and pads in the sales in Jan for Christmas and was less than £50 total for both.

Never ever compare yourself to others, she's probably up to her eyes in debt and just chucking money away, we've seen how they treat their stuff, it's just thrown everywhere.

• Heart
Honestly, the level of tit she buys is just overwhelming for the kids, so don’t feel guilty at all.

Even at the ages her kids are, nothing compares to the excitement of seeing them open one gift that they’ve really wanted and being made up with it, Sian doesn’t get that because her kids get so much they’re surrounded and they know if they show the slightest interest in something once it will arrive along with a load of related stuff like clockwork on their birthday/at Christmas.

• Heart
it’s very apparent that she’s got to be fiddling the system. Also, the more videos you see the more it’s clear she had favourite kids. Wow 😮

Oh god the state of her house 😱 I’m sorry but that’s just lazy cans of coke everywhere even the little girl is getting her mum to open a can for her. Multi packs of crisps down the side of the sofa so taya doesn’t have to get up from her bed to eat or shall I say sofa. Clothes EVERYWHERE on the floor in each room. There are so many people in that house that need to show some respect and HELP!!!! Braxtons hair is greasy as anything sorry Sian you might have 1 more child than me but come on. Also get rid of that table and skanky chairs 🤢 in the kitchen it’s literally just used as a dumping ground

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Oh god the state of her house 😱 I’m sorry but that’s just lazy cans of coke everywhere even the little girl is getting her mum to open a can for her. Multi packs of crisps down the side of the sofa so taya doesn’t have to get up from her bed to eat or shall I say sofa. Clothes EVERYWHERE on the floor in each room. There are so many people in that house that need to show some respect and HELP!!!! Braxtons hair is greasy as anything sorry Sian you might have 1 more child than me but come on. Also get rid of that table and skanky chairs 🤢 in the kitchen it’s literally just used as a dumping ground
Yet she's got the cheek to moan about the house when her dad's babysat the kids

Reactions: 1

Nah there’s absolutely no excuse for that my kids are 6 and 8 and house is spotless because they understand the basic rules of placing things in bins or what not. What’s the point her decorating if they’ve all got no respect she’s so lazy. Doesn’t take much to take pride in your living area she’s a fat lazy mess, honestly she makes me soo angry. Those kids just sit in front of tv and stuff anyways I’m sure not as hard work as she makes out any excuse for her not to burn 50 calories moving her lazy arse

Reactions: 3
My youngest is 2 and knows to put stuff in the bin. I let them play, my house is messy with toys (until they go to bed) , but clothes and food/cans?? Absolutely no excuse for that! How’s she even got the balls to upload it? I’d be too embarrassed.