Sian Gelman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just clicked on her new video (IKEA haul) but turned it off before she even started showing what she bought 😂 I followed her for her weight loss content and I'm just not interested in much else from her, I imagine most people will be the same 🤷‍♀️ (obviously I don't actually follow her weightloss advice, I'm just nosy since I'm also losing weight atm)

Reactions: 3
Just clicked on her new video (IKEA haul) but turned it off before she even started showing what she bought 😂 I followed her for her weight loss content and I'm just not interested in much else from her, I imagine most people will be the same 🤷‍♀️ (obviously I don't actually follow her weightloss advice, I'm just nosy since I'm also losing weight atm)
Yeah I can imagine people being the same. Apart from weight loss content, all she’s really done is about 6 disappearing acts, 4 announcements about trolls and haters and 65 ‘exciting stuff coming soon guyzzz’ promises. No content to get people invested in her as a person and tbh I don’t think she comes across as warm or friendly in many of her vids at all. That’s why I found that 100k meet up party thing she was planning ridiculous 😩

Reactions: 2
Whyyy does she call herself Siany G I’m dead 😂😂😂😂 stop trying to make Siany G happen!
Has anyone seen her new video? Has she dyed her brown roots golden or is it bad lighting? It doesn’t match those white synthetic extensions :/
More promises of loads of content too lol...let’s see! Most likely followed by another let down and disappearing act. Why does she promise things she never commits to?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Just joined this... I knew Sian irl and she was really nice at first until she just cut me and a bunch of other girls that were all friends with her completely out of her life. I just watched her new video (organising under her kitchen sink) it wasn’t terrible. Her usual annoyingness to be honest, but I see she’s not getting as many views now that she hasn’t got an Instagram page.

• Wow
Just joined this... I knew Sian irl and she was really nice at first until she just cut me and a bunch of other girls that were all friends with her completely out of her life. I just watched her new video (organising under her kitchen sink) it wasn’t terrible. Her usual annoyingness to be honest, but I see she’s not getting as many views now that she hasn’t got an Instagram page.
I was literally thinking this, what’s the point in her being a YouTuber if she has her comments turned off and no insta to interact with her fans or followers? How does she expect to grow her channel or relate to people that like her or hear opinions on what people want to see?
just seems very odd that you’d want to do that with no feedback...I thought the ‘online besties’ were the main perk:/

Reactions: 6
Lovely to see she’s on the road go irrelevancy, not that she was ever relevant to start with but she can’t have 1.2k views as a career 😂

Reactions: 7
Deleting her instagram was the worst thing she could have done for her "career". Her weightloss was her unique selling point and that brought her followers. Nobody wants to watch her hauls and how to clean or whatever she's been uploading 😅

I was literally thinking this, what’s the point in her being a YouTuber if she has her comments turned off and no insta to interact with her fans or followers? How does she expect to grow her channel or relate to people that like her or hear opinions on what people want to see?
just seems very odd that you’d want to do that with no feedback...I thought the ‘online besties’ were the main perk:/
1000% agree! How do you manage to have a successful social media career with no way of interacting on social media?! Ridiculous lol

• Haha
Hey! We probably know eachother too then 😂 exact same thing happened to me and people I know. Like she thought she got too good for us. Can’t see how this will sustain her money wise anymore - it’s a shame if it’s what she wants to do. She really needs to just up her content and regularity of posting and bring back her Instagram. She can’t be doing well in the dreaded YouTube algorithm if she doesn’t have her comments on and without Instagram how will new people find her? She’s posting the same boring content as thousands of other creators she needs to find her uniqueness and I think that was her weight loss

I wonder what she does for a job now because she won’t get brand deals off her private insta with 50 followers and she never uploads to YouTube 😂😂😂

Yeah surely she'll have to get another job?? There's no way she's making enough money to pay the bills from uploading what, 1 video a week that gets 1k views?

Reactions: 4
Hey! We probably know eachother too then 😂 exact same thing happened to me and people I know. Like she thought she got too good for us. Can’t see how this will sustain her money wise anymore - it’s a shame if it’s what she wants to do. She really needs to just up her content and regularity of posting and bring back her Instagram. She can’t be doing well in the dreaded YouTube algorithm if she doesn’t have her comments on and without Instagram how will new people find her? She’s posting the same boring content as thousands of other creators she needs to find her uniqueness and I think that was her weight loss
Oooooh... I wonder if we do? You're absolutely right! I always thought it was premature for her to quit her job and do YouTube full time, especially when there's people like Hazel Wood who have a bigger and way more consistent following and still work part time. I just found with Sian that she talked to you for a little bit and make out like she really liked you and then would suddenly duck out like you're disposable. Her attitude deffo changed once she got that one viral video and her insta and YT started to grow.

Reactions: 1
I genuinely can’t see what enjoyment she gets out of YouTube with no way to interact via comments or instagram ! What’s the point lol
The £££, she’s obviously only in it for money and brand deals. What a way to say “I really don’t give a duck about my audience” than spout dangerous information and take away any form of interaction possible.

Her channel has died a death. She ws growing fairly rapidly at one point on insta + youtube thanks to the weightloss content. Really naive of her to have given that up. ESPECIALLY after leaving her job.

Is it me or...has just deleted all her YouTube videos😂
Knew she wouldn’t be able to stick this out for the long haul

• Haha
  • Wow
Is anybody who kind of knows her in real life able to ask your mutual friends what's going on? 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.