Shoshannah Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What Santa brings a bike for a child that can’t cycle with no stabilisers
She didn’t want daisy being identified in wchool
And embarrassed etc so she hides her face
Didn’t hid it a few months ago when there was a picture in the paper of a movie
Screening or something all the huns got invited to
I don’t like her account anymore
I’m suprised she still gets SP posts

Reactions: 4
What Santa brings a bike for a child that can’t cycle with no stabilisers
She didn’t want daisy being identified in wchool
And embarrassed etc so she hides her face
Didn’t hid it a few months ago when there was a picture in the paper of a movie
Screening or something all the huns got invited to
I don’t like her account anymore
I’m suprised she still gets SP posts
Such an odd present i thought. I'm wondering how long it'll be before she covers Luca's face too. When she hides the last childs face it'll be difficult to have them in sponsored content. I used to like her and started following her towards the end of her 2nd pregnancy. She's unrelatable now and just stuck up imo

She started covering Daisy's face when she started school.. So I'd imagine she'll do the same with her others. Would be weird if she didn't? But sure her son would be due to start school in September as he's the same age as mine so she'll only have 1 child to use 🤔

Reactions: 1
I think she’s right not to show her kids, it’s scary the amount of detail I know about instagrammers kids. I do think however she shouldn’t use her for ads or content. Imagine watching an ad or tv program with a child’s face pixelated, so off putting and defeats the purpose of the content. Just don’t show her at all. I don’t need to see some headless Victorian dressed child!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She only started covering her face because the tide is slowly turning on using your poor innocent children as a cash cow. Daisy still has a massive digital footprint, and even if she's deleted stuff, it could be out there somewhere, on the dark Web, on some creeps desktop. Thats the price you pay for your sponsored emma mattress or penneys clothes.

She wasn’t too concerned about exploiting the kids when was being handed free swimcubs, free baby sensory etc. There was a very strict no photography and no second parent rule at swim cubs but she would regularly have a lady I’d assume is her mum there snapping away poolside. It really riled a lot of local mums up as those classes are a luxury and she was getting them for free. She seems to be such hardwork and a spoiled brat id say the hubby puts up with a lot

She’s very entitled like when she was complaining that she has to bring the baby two days in a row to appointments in crumlin, there’s many many children who can’t even get an appointment!! This make come across wrong but having a child with a disability won’t suit her insta perfect life. I know lots don’t agree with showing kids faces but it annoys me that they still get all the perks/gifts/days out.

Reactions: 2
She’s a lazy influencer at the moment
Suprised she’s being given anything to promote

for anyone interested

That’s not who shoshannah is it?

for anyone interested
---
Also any time
I pass the shop it’s empty

She’s only ads

I’m surprised she’s still got the shop open. Didn’t appear to do much trade but must tomhave moved to another unit

3 different gifted Christmas experiences this year! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ didn’t she raffle one off last year as she’d gotten too many? Almost as grabby as her pal grace now! 😖

3 different gifted Christmas experiences this year! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ didn’t she raffle one off last year as she’d gotten too many? Almost as grabby as her pal grace now! 😖
I was coming here to say the same! She was gifted wild lights too a few weeks ago. So greedy 😡

She’s only ads

I’m surprised she’s still got the shop open. Didn’t appear to do much trade but must tomhave moved to another unit
I’m in dundrum quite a bit and there’s only ever one person in the shop browsing, now it’s mid week so I’m not sure about weekends but it’s always like that when I pass