Shoshannah Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly this one 🙄🙄🙄 peak virtue signaling and holier than thou 🤢
When she moved house cause the other one wasn’t ‘big’ enough and she had an absolutely beautiful house already. That just bothered me so much. The other house had a play room. I would kill for a play room. She’s definitely living in a different world to the rest of us

Reactions: 1
I had never heard of this one before but after a quick look I’m glad. She’s another one featuring her kids front & centre for attention from strangers for herself. These women actually make me feel sick they have such little respect for their kiddies & seemingly no concern for their safety online.

Reactions: 2
What’s her background? What rock did she crawl from under?
Think she said before she was in social media related, just don't know how they can afford what is prob a 4 bed house in nice part of South Dublin with only one of them working properly or maybe her insta work does pay a lot

Think she said before she was in social media related, just don't know how they can afford what is prob a 4 bed house in nice part of South Dublin with only one of them working properly or maybe her insta work does pay a lot
I know. They bought a house in Rathfarnham I think - not cheap

I used to really like her page, mostly because she made a bit of effort when showing off PR stuff but she gets some amount of stuff and I’d say now she has the house done she’s not that bothered! I actually unfollowed when she did a giveaway and it was ‘won’ by another biggish page and basically her friend 🙄🙄

I used to really like her page, mostly because she made a bit of effort when showing off PR stuff but she gets some amount of stuff and I’d say now she has the house done she’s not that bothered! I actually unfollowed when she did a giveaway and it was ‘won’ by another biggish page and basically her friend 🙄🙄
She never stops going on about that couch that she got for free. Not everyones cup of tea at all and certainly not mine. She's not the worst though. I like when she comes on and chats. Always seems pretty genuine. When she's not talking about stuff she got for free that is

She’s definitely not the worst out there no just extremely privileged and gets wayyy too much for free

She never stops going on about that couch that she got for free. Not everyones cup of tea at all and certainly not mine. She's not the worst though. I like when she comes on and chats. Always seems pretty genuine. When she's not talking about stuff she got for free that is
The couch is rotten!! Looks so uncomfortable maybe it’s not but I’d be getting something much nicer especially if it’s free 😂😂

Reactions: 2
When she bought the house she did an ‘ask me anything’ in relation to mortgages and someone asked her what her husband earned , she hit the roof 🤣🤣🤣 She was only dying for someone to ask

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When she moved house cause the other one wasn’t ‘big’ enough and she had an absolutely beautiful house already. That just bothered me so much. The other house had a play room. I would kill for a play room. She’s definitely living in a different world to the rest of us
She never stops going on about that couch that she got for free. Not everyones cup of tea at all and certainly not mine. She's not the worst though. I like when she comes on and chats. Always seems pretty genuine. When she's not talking about stuff she got for free that is She never stops going on about that couch that she got for free i do use take help about wood working here . Not everyones cup of tea at all and certainly not mine. She's not the worst though. I like when she comes on and chats. Always seems pretty genuine. When she's not talking about stuff she got for free that is
She’s definitely not the worst out there no just extremely privileged and gets wayyy too much for free

He’s a Vice President In the company he’s working with, so it’s easy enough for her to be stay at home mother not everyone has other halves that have jobs that are that good 🙄