Shoshannah Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder is this #gifted or did she actually put her hand in her pocket for once
I'd like to think she paid for it cause it would be less than a fiver I'd say for the 3 of them.. not sure if the baby or husband were there! But she's probably doing something with leap card in the future and got a prepaid card to use knowing her

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else see her share her ngl link for anon questions? I thought it was a brave move and went back to look and it’s already been deleted 😂 she must’ve gotten some abuse

She used to be a very relatable and enjoyable Instagrammer, but now she’s just a QVC for PR gifts! Like who cares, it’s so boring. Why would I want to watch someone else open gifts and go on day trips, how is that engaging to anyone?
And then not showing Daisy (which is grand, admirable even) but don’t keep showing me a headless child in ads, it’s bizarre and so cringe.

Reactions: 2
She used to be a very relatable and enjoyable Instagrammer, but now she’s just a QVC for PR gifts! Like who cares, it’s so boring. Why would I want to watch someone else open gifts and go on day trips, how is that engaging to anyone?
And then not showing Daisy (which is grand, admirable even) but don’t keep showing me a headless child in ads, it’s bizarre and so cringe.
Bizarre and so cringe is right. She won't show her face but will happily let her be in the ads🙄 i wonder if she's gonna do the same when Luca starts primary school

Oh yeah Shoshannah, cos the health system is so quiet, and staff have nothing else to do, except co ordinate appointments to suit you!!! Terrible for you to have to take the baby out 2 days in a row, instead of sitting home on your hole🙄 The sense of entitlement of some of these idiots..... Why is your time more important than anyone elses, when you are been given treatment? BE GRATEFULL .....

Attachments

She’s like watching pain dry
I honestly don’t know how
She gets anyone to #gift anything
Never comes on, never engages unless it’s to show daisy with her face covered or Luca in a strop

Reactions: 6
Sensory baby toys?

Dunno how well she would do tho…. Painful to watch

She’s asking about what people would pay for delivery??🙄🙄 she’ll be another one like babyboo giving out about the costs!! I doubt it’ll be anything different or special I’d say clothes for kids

Blossom Wood, Ireland new luxury wooden toy shop! Not even her own products, just selling wooden toys that are already on the market as far as I can see

I mean there are plenty of great well established independant toy stores out there. It's nothing new or different. Brands that can be gotten in a lot of toy stores/gift shops. I follow a lot of toy stores on sm. I've seen two toy shops I love close down recently, due to the cost of living crisis. Seems a bit risky to me.

Reactions: 4
I find it odd how she’s just decided she’s going to sell wooden toys, like all she has to do is rely on her followers to buy them!! She might do ok this time of year coming up to Christmas but wooden stuff is ten a penny these days Aldi and Lidl do lovely wooden toys at a fraction! And she s only reselling other brands couldn’t be much profit on them 😂

Might have been set up prior to expecting baby B then with all the pre natel issues and now post natel stuff with him she never kicked it off

It was set up in august 2020 👀 also do these bloggers not realise when they register that their full address is visible to anyone? Surely there’s a way around it? Rachel Gorrys full address up as well

She posted when she moved out of her old
And into her new house so wouldn’t be difficult if people follow her much….
Basically said the general area and wouldn’t be too hard search the available houses/sold at that stage

So now shes posting videos of Daisy (6yr old) trying to cycle a bike that she got for xmas😑 has her face covered in pics (doing this since she started primary school) yet the other kids faces are clearly visible. She's a joke😒