Shoshannah Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could do with a new one for the sitting room.
The least cosy sitting room I’ve seen

Reactions: 2
Wouldn’t even pay to bring the child to a play centre or for the cheese on their sandwiches!! has to be pr/gifted 😂😂

• Haha
She’s hardly ever on stories anymore
I’d be surprised she would do well with it, her engagement must be very low

Remember the free stay she got in Chania Greece a couple of years ago. Greedy mofo

She's very unrelatable...On the beg constantly. I'm sorry deffo using her sons disability for free stuff. I can't stand Orlaith Donlon either. I know her kids are sick and it's awful but she was still tagging companies on posts when she was announcing their illness. I unfollowed then because that is fked up to me.

Reactions: 8
She's very unrelatable...On the beg constantly. I'm sorry deffo using her sons disability for free stuff. I can't stand Orlaith Donlon either. I know her kids are sick and it's awful but she was still tagging companies on posts when she was announcing their illness. I unfollowed then because that is fked up to me.
Oh don't be sorry i already said it a while back! The tripp trapp was a prime example

Reactions: 3
Yeah, you almost feel bad saying it because of the circumstances, but I guess they're relying on this discomfort to get away with exposing their kids and their private medical information to such a massive degree. Can you imagine as an adult looking back at your life and seeing that your mother spoke so openly about your medical issues to thousands of strangers for profit.

Reactions: 5
Looking for engagement on her tesco ad 🙄 wow you went into the store and made a video of their packets of T-shirts etc she probably wouldn’t even put them on her own child wouldn’t be good enough 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Free trips to Tayto Park and Causey farm in the one week. After she was looking for 'suggestions' a while ago. All these freebies would make you sick. She pays for nothing.

Reactions: 5
Free trips to Tayto Park and Causey farm in the one week. After she was looking for 'suggestions' a while ago. All these freebies would make you sick. She pays for nothing.
And now the Lego store

• Angry
I agree with you though I noticed OD has pulled back on showing the kids big time. She seems to be moving more in the direction of interiors and crafty type things. Sorry I know this isn’t her thread!

I agree with you though I noticed OD has pulled back on showing the kids big time. She seems to be moving more in the direction of interiors and crafty type things. Sorry I know this isn’t her thread!
For the love of God will the people at the top of tattle reopen her thread tho 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh she is cruel I swear . Big moany head on her coming in to multiple free classes, I had a baby the same time as her, free swim classes, free baby sensory , she would rock up with another freebie friend and spend the whole time on their phones, no engagement with the babies… a lot of local mums furious at us spending our hard earned money on the classes and her rocking up for free!!! I would consider it a luxury to be able to bring your children to those classes, she is in a very comfortable position and doesn’t have to work but it wasn’t very well regarded by the baby sensory or baby cubs mums