Shoshannah Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the baby only have grey/beige clothing??
A few are following this aesthetic at the moment, draining all colour out of a child’s wardrobe just to suit the “look” the parent wants the family to have, drives me mad, let kids wear the bright sunny colours 🌈

Reactions: 3
I used to actually enjoy following her. Anyone remember she used to plaster daisy all over her stories.. Then when she started primary school she decided to 'give her privacy and remove her from the grid' as if people wouldn't recognise the child from the first 4yrs of her life👀🙈 She comes across as a stuck up snob 🥴

Reactions: 6
I used to actually enjoy following her. Anyone remember she used to plaster daisy all over her stories.. Then when she started primary school she decided to 'give her privacy and remove her from the grid' as if people wouldn't recognise the child from the first 4yrs of her life👀🙈 She comes across as a stuck up snob 🥴
Yeah, it's like she is thinks she is taking on board the criticism there is around protecting a child's privacy because she's so considerate and such a good mother. But I mean she still shows her boys and uses daisy for ads. By her logic, children only earn privacy when they are old enough to go to school and I suppose have earned her enough in ad revenue. What will she do once they're all in school 😏
Children are born with rights, they don't just apply when/if parents choose to respect them.

I'd say they're all fuming over Dr Lynch bringing it up and putting a spotlight on exploiting children. How can they argue with her?

Reactions: 5
Find it very annoying how she’s decided not to show daisy’s face now but still happy to use her body for ads 🤔 like what are you teaching a young girl by that

Must take up a lot of her time getting the angles right just to not show her daughters face! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's actually disgusting. It's almost like she uses Benjamin's disability to get free stuff for him🙈😵 i remember her saying Jim earns a decent wage blah blah.. Piss off and buy your own tripp trapps then ughh

Can’t believe she got another tripp trap gifted 🙄 always found her snobbish no wonder they can buy a top of the price range car sure she’s never bought a single buggy/cot/high chair for any of those kids! She doesn’t even have to buy food at this stage she gets those dinner kit things free too 🙄

I liked her at the start but now there’s just so much begging!!! And worst still the begging pays off!!

Is her daughter naked in the mirror of her latest post where Luca is in the tub!!!

• Wow
Her content lately is all ads, ads, ads. It's disgusting how these influencers never pay for anything. And was she hinting for a free paddling pool yesterday?? I can't see why the companies are so attracted to her - she has very boring content. If it wasn't for the baby (who is just gorgeous) she'd literally have nothing to post about.

Another one terrible for this is mylittlebabog - does anyone know if she has a thread on here? Since she's had the baby she only comes on for promotions and to show off her free days out! Very tone deaf when a lot of people are struggling so much.

So much stuff for that new house was gift/collab
They must earn a fortune on adds/collars

Never comes into stories for chats…. It’s all adds at this stage

She was gifted 2 different ice cream bundles for ice cream day, she could have taken one and gifted the other to someone else or said to the company that I already have 1 can you pass it to another family..!

I used to really like her, used to find her really relatable and informative. Now it’s just a constant brag of all the free shite she gets! I don’t even mind the PR or Ads on insta but give me a bitta content in between! I don’t watch telly for the ads I need a tv series in between, not gonna watch her QVC insta!!

Reactions: 3