Shoestring Renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she not keep it?

They’ve been on their bed too 🤯
I don't know for sure. She did have it crammed in the living room with the BHF stripey one but I haven't seen it for ages so I assume she got rid of it. I think someone may have mentioned what happened to it on here 🤔

Reactions: 2
Where's the dog? My dog would have sniffed them out, he can sniff out a spider in the next room.

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t the dog spend all of his time next door at her parents?
He will end up living there, but my dogs would be after mice in a flash. It’s making my skin crawl how they are not dealing with it, first sign of mice and I’d have had the professionals in, as said they are incontinent, chew through wires and multiply fast. it’s so bizarre, they have a baby on the way, those mice could have ran over everything🤢🤢🤢🤮

Reactions: 4
Yeah she's being grim now, it needs professionals they are clearly nesting and getting themselves cosy for spring baby mice 😩

• Sick
  • Wow
She said the other day the dog isn't great if he isn't the centre of attention, so I think it's sensible he's at her parents most of the time. Having a newborn is hard enough without a needy dog too.

Reactions: 1
It must be so hard not to read here. I don’t care if she moans or if she doesn’t enjoy the last of her pregnancy- it’s completely normal to feel like you want it over with so I hope the pressure she’s feeling isn’t from here.

Reactions: 6
It must be so hard not to read here. I don’t care if she moans or if she doesn’t enjoy the last of her pregnancy- it’s completely normal to feel like you want it over with so I hope the pressure she’s feeling isn’t from here.
Oh, I’d be reading about myself all the time 🤣 . I think it’d be very hard not to.

Reactions: 5
Yet she “ Implores people to unfollow her if we are sick of her flat , whinging , entitled bull tit !

Same applies to you Jodi - stop reading here !

Attachments

• Haha
I'm not bothered if she's pissed off in her last weeks of pregnancy. The last few weeks are awful. You're just fat and knackered. Just sort the mice out Jody hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm not bothered if she's pissed off in her last weeks of pregnancy. The last few weeks are awful. You're just fat and knackered. Just sort the mice out Jody hun
Exactly. Does she really think people are annoyed she’s miserable about being pregnant?? Surely she’s seen enough pregnant women to know those last few weeks are hard. I’m definitely more annoyed she thinks whacking a bit of peppermint oil down is going to sort what sounds like a serious rodent problem when she’s trying to bring her baby home and HAVE A HOME BIRTH!!!

Reactions: 5
Some of us only said that WE enjoyed the last few weeks of our pregnancy.
Also she said she listens to “ her “ ladies moan about the last few weeks …. Yes jodi now you know how we felt !! Well … cept we didnt have mice in our sofa

Reactions: 2
Also she said she listens to “ her “ ladies moan about the last few weeks …. Yes jodi now you know how we felt !! Well … cept we didnt have mice in our sofa
I doubt she had any sympathy for her patients before this. She still seems a bit clueless about it all considering it’s her job.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.