Shoestring Renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry anyone just seen her last Insta post, she bought a crotched umbilical cord tie 😂 what the hell!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I suppose people used wool/string before plastic clamps were the norm. I do think she’s going for aesthetics over practicality on this one though.

I suppose people used wool/string before plastic clamps were the norm. I do think she’s going for aesthetics over practicality on this one though.
£9 she paid for something that’s aesthetically pleasing, that she may or may not use. Waste of money in my eyes

I like Jodie but I think she gets stressed about "money" when they don't have money problems, likes so do her hair nicely, seems to spend a lot of time in bed or out at the shops, I think she's going to find motherhood tough as she seems to be in a very clueless first time mum at the moment. I don't think she quite knows what is about to hit her despite being a midwife. I mean in terms of money, rest, free time to do as you please . She's going to find the cost of nursery shocking too!

Reactions: 9
I know she’s a midwife so she knows best but I always thought clary sage was really dangerous in pregnancy and can cause Labour (which she wants) but too quickly/strongly. I think as a midwife she should be adding some sort of warning on those stories.

I know she’s a midwife so she knows best but I always thought clary sage was really dangerous in pregnancy and can cause Labour (which she wants) but too quickly/strongly. I think as a midwife she should be adding some sort of warning on those stories.
Clary Sage is fine to use once you are full term, I was encouraged to use it by my midwife

She can’t sit still and relax can she? Can’t see why she can’t just enjoy the next few weeks before her baby arrives when it’s ready.
My advice to anyone would be to enjoy this time cos once the baby’s here you will be wishing you had.

Reactions: 14
Surely, of all people, a midwife knows that a baby will only come when it’s ready to come?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand what the rush is 😂 fair enough if it was getting to nearly two weeks over and you want it to end but not literally as you come up to 37 weeks?! Enjoy those last few weeks of peace! She literally only finished work a few days ago didn’t she?! You would think she wants some time alone to prepare and relax before baby comes! I had nearly ten weeks off work before my first came ( a mix of holdiay owing/maternity) and still felt like I could of had some more time before they came 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She said they were short staffed but she always saying she is swollen. She needs to listen to her body and slow down.

Reactions: 2
Those few weeks pre-baby on maternity are bliss even though you're bloody knacked and feel like a whale. I slept when I wanted, shopped when I wanted, watched loads of boxsets, had lunch out with friends etc

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.