Shoestring Renovation #3 The impending poo-show of two under two!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any eagle eyed people on here find the one she viewed today? I'd love to see them do another reno. That's when her content was good, though she did get into a fair but of debt to do the last house she said.

Reactions: 1
Any eagle eyed people on here find the one she viewed today? I'd love to see them do another reno. That's when her content was good, though she did get into a fair but of debt to do the last house she said.
She didn't really give enough information I don't think. Havering is a large borough (there were a ton when I viewed two and three bedroom semis just in Romford between £450,000 to £500,000 trying to find her current) plus she didn't say what the current asking price is, the type of house, how many bedrooms (although presumably three) etc etc. Just that it has been on the market since January 2024 with a starting asking price of £625,000.

If she’s selling it with an estate agent like zoopla, they don’t advertise their properties on rightmove

I cannot believe she’s just fully put her address out there 😬 (although still can’t find the actual listing yet!)

Reactions: 2
Her parents live next door too. She’s also let slip her parents full names in the past, too. That’s an awful lot of personal info.

Hope she’s sorted the mice 🐁 out before they sell it 😂 must admit I do like the kitchen since they revamped it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Never realised their ‘dressing room’ is before the bathroom. That seems odd. Looks lovely though!
It's been documented on here before at length and that's the main reason why they're selling.

The bathroom was originally downstairs but, when they extended the kitchen, they moved it up upstairs and lost a bedroom in the process. Created this half dressing room/half bathroom nonsense and now they are fucked as they've had two children, of different sexes, in quick succession. She clearly doesn't want them sharing a bedroom even when they are this young. There was talk of cramming Daphne into the dressing room at one point!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I always thought their dining room and lounge were open plan without a wall.
They were the wall was only put up recently. Maybe so potential buyer could possibly use it as a bedroom?

Families might be put off by that but we don't sleep on the same floor as our kids and its never been an issue.

Reactions: 2
Forgets to mention the crime rate and car/van thefts she constantly cries about in her estate agency pitch 😂😂

Reactions: 11