Shoestring Renovation #3 The impending poo-show of two under two!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think now is a good time for me to comment! I actually used to know Terry very well and I grew up probably 10 minutes away from where they live. It is not a nice area and never was, it’s very heavily populated, there is a lot of traffic and the abundant green spaces they mention are rubbish - Cottons park is very run down and Raphael’s park is about a 25/30 min walk away. Hardly on the doorstep.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think it's pretty normal to over sell your house and forget about all the tit bits isn't it? When I sold my last house I was never gonna advertise it as having horrendous mould in the kitchen. We painted over it and hoped no one would notice. We never told anyone on viewings about the neighbours who fight every weekend when they're pissed 🤣

There's also been things we discovered about our new house that had been covered up/hidden. You lie about what you can to get rid of it.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I think it's pretty normal to over sell your house and forget about all the tit bits isn't it? When I sold my last house I was never gonna advertise it as having horrendous mould in the kitchen. We painted over it and hoped no one would notice. We never told anyone on viewings about the neighbours who fight every weekend when they're pissed 🤣

There's also been things we discovered about our new house that had been covered up/hidden. You lie about what you can to get rid of it.
Well yes to a point, but I doubt we are all online openly saying it’s tit 😂

Reactions: 5
What happened to not showing her kids because of the big bad nasty man aka tattle( not the predators stalking her page for footage of her kids though) 😂🤦‍♀️Her oh so natural doesn’t know she’s recording herself, im so so happy I’m smashing life of two under two morning routine 🤢🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else feel off about a Healthcare Professional going on about a Mental Health Facility to 31,000 people the way she is?

Talk about it privately by all means but come on to f@ck.

That’s before we add in the fact that she has had her own mental health struggles.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wouldn't want to live near it. Not a chance would I want my kids near it either. People with serious mental health issues like schizophrenia etc can be very dangerous, I know it's not their fault and they can't help it but I wouldn't knowingly pay half a mil to move myself and my family nearby.

Reactions: 18
Does anyone else feel off about a Healthcare Professional going on about a Mental Health Facility to 31,000 people the way she is?

Talk about it privately by all means but come on to f@ck.

That’s before we add in the fact that she has had her own mental health struggles.
Exactly! So basically she can air her opinion to thousands of complete strangers and seek advice. But In true instahun style no one is allowed an actual opinion unless it’s to arse lick 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I do agree with what she’s saying re living next to a MH unit. I wouldn’t want to either. But as a Registered Nurse myself would I duck be saying that openly on the internet under my actual name/ face… I think as nurses we have to learn to just not say anything rather than insult vulnerable groups as it could bite her right on the backside. And again I agree with her when she says we can’t say duck all nowadays but it’s just the sad truth 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
An offer in on a half a million pound house, if I had even a tiny little bit of doubt in my mind there’s no way in hell would I be going through with it.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I found the house on RM and it was a pretty nice house to be fair but the things that put her off also put me off. Btw I found it cos the clues she gave made it so easy to find and I live miles and miles away.

Reactions: 6
I am shocked that , as a nurse , she has been so vocal about it . We all agree it would be a “ concern “ but where are these people supposed to go ? Where would she like these units to be placed? Its 2024 i thought we was moving on from the stigma attached to MH ?
I am so sad that she has said what she has said , very very sad , because now we know what the health care profession thinks about the vulnerable people in society . 😞😞
My poor mum had shock treatment a long long time ago and because little to nothing was known about this treatment her beautiful brain was reduced to nothing - not her fault - should she have been placed in the old time asylum and forgotten about ?God help us all 😞😞

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's very concerned for her children's safety but she posts a link to her house. Nothing like posting your full address and the floor plan of your current home to keep your kids safe..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just caught up, very shocked she was so open about the MH rehabilitation place.
Funny she thought they were odds on to get it then they didn't.
I did find it on RM, it was a lovely house.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It would definitely be of concern to me too but I'm sure these vulnerable people aren't just wandering around popping into halfords.

• Heart
Reactions: 4